Anger

Po kicked the bandit in the face. The large pig flew back into the wall. The bandit charged again at Po, and Po took the bandit's fist and flipped him on his back. Another bandit ran towards Po. Tigress jumped in front of the bandit and gave him a kick to the face. The rest of the Furious Five came around Po. "Need some help," Monkey asked, getting into position.

"Not really, but it was getting a little lonely here," Po smirked. They all took to the bandits and finished them all off. One bandit managed to hit Po square in the face. It forced Po back a bit, but Po just stood there with a smirk on his face. "That's all you got?" Po then proceeded to sit on the bandit until he passed out.

"I'll be taking that bandit off your hands," Tigress said, taking the bandit and adding him to the pile of defeated bandits. No one noticed that Viper was watching Po fighting the bandit who just punched him in the face. Usually, this would cause Viper just to be concerned if Po was alright, but it opened up a different question in her mind. She kept it to herself until they returned to the Jade Palace and then to the kitchen.

"Po, do you ever get angry," Viper asked. Po looked at his serpent friend with a confused face.

"Well, of course, I have, Viper," Po said, "Everyone gets a little short-tempered sometimes."

"Yeah, like Tigress when you 'accidentally' touch her tail," Monkey muttered. Tigress huffed.

"I told you not to touch it," Tigress added. Viper waved them off.

"That's not important guys," She said. "I want to know if Po has ever gotten angry."

"Yes," Po answered plainly.

"When," Viper asked. Po thought about it. He was silent for a long time.

"Come on, Po," Crane commented, "You've got to remember at least one time."

"I...I know I've gotten angry, but I just...do not remember. I usually don't remember bad things that happen, unless they're very big," Po replied.

"So, you've never gotten angry," Monkey said. Po shrugged. "You know, now that I think about it, I've never seen you angry or mad."

"Come on, you should remember one time," Po said.

"No, I can't. Mantis, Tigress, can you remember," Monkey asked. The two thought.

"No," Mantis answered.

"I've seen Po frustrated, annoyed, and just exclaiming from a punch or being hurt, but I've never recollected him...angry," Tigress said.

"Exactly, which is why I ask. Don't you ever get angry? And if so, how are you like?" Viper asked. Po simply shrugged.

"I don't know. I just...deal with it. I guess a lot of my anger just comes out as being frustrated," Po replied.

"Hmm, that makes sense," Crane reasoned.

"Thanks, Po, I was just curious," Viper said. However, that question had made Tigress wonder. Tigress, who had a hot temper herself, knew the difference between frustration, venting out, and rage. Po always knew how to safely vent out. He would simply just talk to himself. Po's also always have been frustrated when he felt conflicted. But as long as Tigress could remember, Po had never demonstrated rage, not that she wanted him to. Tigress had a theory that Po would actually be very...violent and destructive if he was really angry. She didn't want to be right about that theory. As the team filed out from the kitchen, Tigress kept Po back.

"What's wrong, Tigress," Po asked, wondering why she halted him by grabbing his arm. Tigress motioned for him to sit back down.

"Po, I know that you get frustrated. And I know that often you get angry but then you vent it out by talking to yourself," Tigress explained.