The Chinese Hat

A/N: I'm going to do something a little different. The story is actually a plot from another show in real life. You have to figure out where the plot came from. The first one to figure out wins an imaginary prize:D. Please enjoy the show.

Peng had been staying at the Jade Palace for a while and he would be leaving soon. "We shall miss you," Master Shifu said as the Furious Five and Po agreed. Then Master Shifu spoke to the rest. "The crime in the village is very high as of late, and Peng and you all have done a very great job, but you need help. An engineer with his new device is all that is available." The Furious Five looked at each other doubtfully. "Please try your best to avoid any...disturbances," Master Shifu finished as he walked away.

"What does that mean," Po asked.

"That means this engineer is difficult," snapped Tigress.

And he was. The new engineer was a green and blue peacock. He awkwardly yet pompously strolled into the courtyard. He surveyed the yard and its masters. "Not bad. I've seen worse. At least, you're all clean." Po, Peng, and the Furious Five all glared at the peacock. "It's not your fault, but Master Chao should retire you and get engineers like me. Look at this marvelous contraption I've made." He pulled out what looked like a small narrow cannon. "It's able to take the air itself and make it into a weapon. A little oil, a press of the button and it's off. No fussing, no waiting. They have to train you for years before you're ready." And with that, he went inside the Hall of Heroes to meet Master Shifu and Master Chao. The others were furious. Well...more so for the Five. The next day they held a private meeting.

"Dishonorable," Tigress started.

"Filthy," Viper added.

"Bratty," Crane finished.

"To say such things to us," Said Mantis, "I wish we could put him in the river and teach him a lesson. But how do we do it?" They all thought and thought but none knew what to do. The day started to wax on and they still couldn't come up with a plan when the day came to a close.

"Ah well," Po sighed, "We'll think of something."

"Yes, but quickly," Said Peng. Their chance came sooner than expected. The next day, Master Chao wanted the peacock engineer to demonstrate his machine. The peacock set his machine up in the courtyard, where Peng, Po, and Master Chao were watching. Po and Peng were there because the others were on missions and they had nothing better to do. They regretted it because now they had to look at the peacock's boastful smirk on his face as he set up the equipment. The machine was fairly small about six feet long and had a barrel at the end. It had a large hole in the side to take in huge amounts of air. It was windy that day, and Master Chao had put on his favorite Chinese straw hat. The wind tugged at the hat and lifted it into the air. While Master Chao looked around for his hat, the peacock smirked with pride.

"Now, cat and panda," He addressed their sour looking faces, "I'll show you what this thing can really do." The machine purred soundly.

Then it happened. SPLAT! Whizz! BOOM! SPRAT! Shaking and spluttering the machine exploded to pieces. Master Chao was still looking for his hat. The peacock engineer seethed with rage as Po and Peng lifted the remnant of his machine and threw it into the garbage pile. Master Chao noticed something. "My hat!" Exclaimed Master Chao, "Your machine sucked it into the air intake."

"Oh nevermind that hat," Master Shifu stressed. "There are boar bandits down in the valley. You'll have to deal with them, Po. Peng, will you help please?"

"Anything on my last day," Peng replied. They started out the gate, but Master Shifu stopped them.

"Master Tigress and Master Crane should be near the river on their mission so make sure if they get away to lead them there. Take care."

"Don't worry," Replied Peng. "We will and get back early, too." The two warriors ran out the door and into the valley below. "Now for some fun," Peng smiled.

"I'm ready when you are," Po smirked. Po and Peng saw the bandits nearly getting away with the items as they charged them. Po smashed his fist into one of the boar's face, grabbed him by the chest, tossed him up into the air, and let him fall back down. Peng launched at the other pig, clawing away their armor, and punching them into the trees. Po and Peng raced after the other bandits. The other bandits had arrows and long-range weapons. It was hard for the two to get them. Soon, the bandits' arrows were all gone, and Po and Peng charged at them full force. They wrestled them down right near where Tigress and Crane were.

"Aw, you beat them up without me. I'm hurt," Tigress smirked down at the panda. Po smiled back.

"Where's that bratty bird?" Crane asked. They told them what happened.

"Master Viper says it still smells in the courtyard," Peng cheekily smiled.

"Serves him right for saying we're out of date," Crane laughed. "We'll take these guys off your hand if you don't mind."

Afterward, the group had a going away party for Peng. "See you soon," They all said.

"And you're always welcomed at my training hall, too," Peng replied. Then he walked down the steps and went away.

What about the peacock? He had slipped away while no one was looking. But he left two things behind. A rather nasty smell and a battered Chinese hat.

The End

A/N: Sorry it's so short. The place where this comes from is just that short. So where is it from?