Jealousy

He was not jealous. That is to say that he didn't like her like a crush. He was just jealous in a different sense. Crane was jealous of Po at how he was getting Tigress's attention. Now before you say anything, I already told you that he wasn't jealous in the sense of the word. He just envied the fact that Tigress and Po would be hanging out so much. Let me explain. You see, Crane had always seen Tigress as a big sister and really did appreciate her being strong for the team. Crane would also go as far as to spar with her to try and give her a challenge. What are friends for anyway? But ever since Po came and became Dragon Warrior, Tigress had been spending a lot of time with Po. Po wasn't really the object of Crane's jealousy. Po and Crane were actually great friends. It was just that Crane liked spending time with Tigress, his sister. Crane thought about this as he practiced on the balancing bowl. He was really struggling because his mind was so focused on other things.

Was it right to even think this way? Reasonably, people who are jealous are jealous because they love someone. However, Crane examined and re-examined his friendship with Tigress and though he did care for her, he would never go as far as saying he had a crush on her. No, to him, she was just his sister, but even brothers will at times want to hang around their sisters. It really wasn't as fun as people may think. Tigress wasn't really big on doing anything other than training. But during training, they would talk about casual things. Tigress never really revealed anything super personal to Crane. She would with Po. Crane grumbled at the thought and shook his head. He wasn't jealous. It just bothered him that he saw her as a part of the family and she told personal things to Po, a new member, and not her little brother. You see, Crane never really had a big family. Ever since he was chosen as part of the Furious Five, he felt happier because of it. Crane's focus slipped and he crashed down inside the jade bowl. The slick surface made him slide all around for a bit. As he finally came down to the bottom, Crane sighed. This was ridiculous. Why was he letting this thing bother him? Po was one of his best friends. Tigress was his big sister. Heck, he would even be okay if they were married! Why was he upset?

"Ugh!" Crane groaned. He absentmindedly stared at the ceiling. "I guess I just miss my friend."

"Well, we're here," Said a voice from outside the bowl. Crane looked at the edge of the bowl to see Tigress and Po looking into the bowl. "Now, what are you doing here in the bowl?" Po asked. That was the other thing. It was a bit of a conflict because he couldn't tell them. They would never believe him.

"I um... I was just thinking to myself," Crane replied.

"Need some time alone?" Tigress asked.

"No, you're welcomed to stay if you like," Crane answered.

"Okay," Po said, climbing into the bowl. Tigress shook her head with a smile.

"Well, I have to go. I hope that you will be okay with your (Ahem) situation Po," Tigress smirked. Crane looked at Po as Tigress went away.

"What situation is she talking about?" Crane asked. Po chuckled nervously.

"It's personal," Po replied.

"Of course, it is," Crane muttered. Po noticed this.

"What's wrong?" Po asked as he laid on his back in the green bowl. Crane mulled over whether or not he should even tell Po about it. He decided to be cryptic about it.

"Po, I have these... friends of mine and my relationship with them is pretty...different now," Crane sighed.

"How so?"

"Well, my friend is pretty new to me but he's quickly become one of my best friends. And my other friend has been with me for a longer time so we have a better bond. We're like sister and brother essentially."