Beauty

"Hiya!" Po exclaimed as he hit the bandit in the face. The bandit stumbled and rolled into his cohorts. Another bandit with an ax charged toward Po from behind. Tigress swiftly kicked the bandit back to a wall. "Thanks, Tigress," Po smiled. "Look out!" A bandit with a sword came running to Tigress. Not only did Tigress catch the sword, but when she did, she bent it to the side, scaring the mess out of the bandit. He dropped the sword and ran away, but Tigress outran him and kicked him to the curb. "Wow," Po said amazed. Without looking, he punched a bandit behind him in the face. As the bandit dropped to the ground, Po was still in shock. "You can bend swords?"

"Yes," Tigress said plainly. She didn't seem that surprised about it and wondered why Po was.

"That is totally awesome! How are you that strong?" Po asked. Tigress shrugged.

"Practice," Tigress stated.

"But no one can do that. I mean, Monkey can't even bend it an inch. You bent it completely back!" Po said holding up the bent piece of metal. Tigress smiled a little at his amazement as they walked to the Jade Palace, leaving the authorities to deal with the bandits. "I wish I was that strong."

"You are," Tigress simply stated.

"But you made it look so easy," Po said.

"You'll get it," Tigress smiled. It was snowing around this time. The winter festival was behind them and Po was very excited about the snow. He struggled up the stairs trying to get to the top as fast as he could. "Why are you in a hurry?" Tigress asked, who was still walking up the steps, mind you. She didn't have to struggle up the steps.

"I want to get to the top. I want to see something," Po said. They finally got up the steps. Po turned around and looked down at the village. "Wow, it looks so peaceful, doesn't it?" Tigress looked down as well.

"Yes, it does," Tigress said.

"I always wanted to see what it was like from here. It looks so beautiful with all the snow," Po sighed calmly. Tigress looked at Po.

"Beautiful?" She repeated.

"Yeah, beautiful," Po said, still looking at the village. Tigress stood there looking at Po for a while, then looked down at the village.

"Po, what do you find beautiful," Tigress asked. Po looked at Tigress with a curious face.

"Why do you ask that?"

"I'm... curious," Tigress said slowly. Admittedly, curiosity wasn't something Po knew Tigress for. She always seemed to know everything and when to say it. Po appreciated this about Tigress because most people think they know everything and then annoy people with it. She chooses to keep the knowledge to herself and use it when needed. Po finally shrugged as he walked around the Jade Palace grounds with Tigress.

"Different people find different things beautiful. For me, I consider the snow beautiful. Others, like Monkey, find the trees beautiful. Crane finds the landscape beautiful. Mantis finds the big mountains beautiful. Viper," Po paused with her. "Viper, I think, finds beauty in everything. What about you? What do yo find beautiful?" Tigress was silent for a while.

"The wind," She said. That was interesting for Po. The wind wasn't something you see, yet she found it beautiful. Po smiled.

"You see, everyone has something different about them that they find beautiful. Heck, everyone has something about themselves that is beautiful," Po explained. They went to the secret pathway to the barracks. They used this for the scenic route.

"What about me?" Tigress asked. "What's beautiful about me?" Po became nervous.

"Oh... a lot of things," Po said.

"Like," Tigress asked. Tigress could see Po was sweating a bit.

"Well, first of all, your strength. You're strong-willed, persistent, encouraging, brave, and caring. You're driven, amazing, and all around a great friend," Po rattled off.

"Thank you, Po," Tigress smiled. Po assumed that she was done, but she held him back. "That's not what I meant, though."

"What did you mean?"

"I... meant physically. What is beautiful about me?" Tigress asked. Now Po was shaking.

"You really do ask very... interesting questions," Po said.

"Why?"

"Well, for a guy, it's kind of... awkward and nerve-wracking to tell a beautiful person why they are beautiful," Po said. Tigress's eyes widened. She looked away, not showing her blushing cheeks.

"So, what about me is beautiful, physically?" Tigress asked again. Po scratched the back of his head.

"Well, you're very well in shape so you naturally have a wonderful figure," Po said nervously. Then he took Tigress's hand and held it in his. Though Tigress couldn't feel in her hands, she could still feel her heart speed up when he did. "Your hands are... surprisingly soft."

"Why surprisingly?"

"With the amount of hardcore training you do, I would expect your hands to be a lot harder. But they're as soft as your fur, which is another thing that's beautiful about you. The colors of your fur make you look almost like a majestic queen," Po explained.

"Oh," Tigress whispered. They didn't realize they were getting closer and closer.

"There are only three colors you really have. Black, white, and orange. On you, they are arranged perfectly," Po said. He was getting bolder in what he was saying and doing because next he gently laid his hand on Tigress's cheek. He could feel the warmth of her face. She could feel the heat from his hand. He was surprisingly warm. "Your stripes hypnotize people. If they look too long at them they are entranced, which is why I'm glad you started wearing this long yellow robe."

"You've been looking at me?" Tigress asked.

"Yes," Po said plainly. He wasn't scared anymore. "Then there's your eyes. They can pierce right through a person's soul it seems. I often wonder if they've pierced through me and what they see." Tigress knew she didn't have to pierce through Po's soul. He wore his heart on his sleeves. "Your voice is firm yet enticing." His thumb traced down her jawline. "Your lips are soft and perfect. They're warm and welcoming." Then he stopped there. It was as if his whole body stopped. "I think," He said.

"You think," Tigress whispered, wondering why he had stopped.

"I've... never kissed you before. So I don't know what they're like," Po explained.

"Oh," Tigress simply said. They were quiet for a while, still very close. "Do... Do you want to find out?"

"Yes," Po said. With that, Tigress closed the gap between them and kissed him. They were just as soft as Po had thought they were. Po felt Tigress grabbed at Po's face then slither to the back of his neck and wrapped around it. Po's hands draped down Tigress's back, making her purr. They finally settled on the lower back of Tigress's back. Their bodies drew closer to each other. When they finally pulled back for air, Po said, "They are as soft and perfect as I dreamed they would be."

"You dream of me?"

"Yes," Po simply said. They were reminded about the cold weather when it swirled around them. They finally parted from each other's hold, though they didn't want to, and smiled at each other nervously.

"Thank you, Po," Tigress smiled.

"You're welcome," Po said. They walked up to the barracks and were about to get into the door when Po called to Tigress. "Hey, Tigress?"

"Yes?" When she turned around, Po grabbed hold of her and kissed her. Without even resisting, Tigress kissed back. When Po pulled away, he smiled.

"You're cute when you relax as well." Tigress blushed and smiled back at Po.

"Thank you, Po. You're handsome as well," Tigress replied.

Beauty is in many different things, you just have to look for it.

The End