Close

I was in my room when he arrived. "Hello!"

"AHH!" I jumped and fell flat on the floor. "Demi! Don't do that!" The Dimension Ripper, Demi, had magically appeared in my room. He was my muse that helped me write alternate universe fanfictions.

"Sorry, couldn't help it. Anyways, I have a story for you to write." Demi said.

"Okay, what's different about it?"

"This one is an AT." My ears perked up. I hadn't written a full Alternate Timezone fanfic. That's what I called it anyway. I had never done one. I knew that this would come with one of Demi's conditions.

"Catch?"

"Try not to geek out," Demi teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, give me the key and I shall see what needs to be written and what others shall read," I said. With that, the key magically came into my hand and I was off to see this different world.

Po was resting on the couch. He called it "Full Rest". He didn't have the TV on or any other distractions. Being an architect had its perks, especially working with the relaxed turtle boss he had. Po's eyes closed shut and he had about five good minutes of silence when he then heard a loud rattle on the doorknob, followed by a loud slamming of the door, and then a heavy briefcase hitting him on the head. "OW!" Pro exclaimed. "What the heck do you put in your briefcases, Tigress? Rocks?"

"Sorry, Po. I didn't mean to. I'm just so angry right now," she growled.

"Yeah, the door and my head know that," Po commented, sitting up on the couch. Tigress rummaged around his fridge for something to eat. "Top left, behind the OJ," Po said.

"Thanks," Tigress said, pulling out the meal that Po had cooked for her. "What exactly did you make?"

"It's an old noodle recipe I got from my dad. It tastes pretty good," Po replied. Tigress put the bowl into the microwave and within minutes it was ready. Tigress let it cool for a while before taking a taste.

"This is really good," Tigress said, sitting next to Po on the couch. Po smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it," Po said grabbing the bowl and placing it on the small table. "Now, could you please tell me what happened to you today that nearly left me with head trauma?" Tigress smirked as she rolled her eyes. He could over exaggerate sometimes.

"It's just this guy I'm working with. He's so irritating and frustrating," Tigress said angrily. Tigress worked at a law firm as a lawyer. Her specialty was business lawsuits. "He's rude, a jerk, a perv, and a self-centered menace. He constantly tries to get me to go out with him and then spanks my butt whenever he gets the chance."

"And you haven't killed him yet because-"

"He's my boss's foster son. Everyone doesn't like him but they can't do anything about it," Tigress grumbled. Po gently rested his arm on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry that you have to live with that. I know it's hard to live like a woman in this world," Po sympathized. Tigress chuckled a bit.

"Po, you have no idea. That snow leopard is a pain in my-"

"Wait? He's a snow leopard?" Po asked. Tigress nodded. "Does he look about 30-40?" Tigress nodded. "And is his name Tai-lung?"

"You know him?"

"A little bit," Po shrugged. He wouldn't tell her, but Tai-Lung had sued his boss's company one time. The lawsuit failed to go through, but that's not what Po knew about Tai-Lung. What he knew was that he passed the apartment every day walking to work. "Um...Tigress, that bird friend of yours, Crane is it? He's a chemist right?" Tigress looked at him.