Delirious

She rested peacefully on the bed. Slowly, her eyes opened to the daylight pouring in. Tigress breathed in. She couldn't remember when she was this relaxed. She felt very warm. As she rolled over onto her side, she bumped into something even warmer. The tiger's eyes opened up to see murky pieces of black and white in her bed. "Po?" She murmured. Then her brain woke up and realized it was Po in her bed. "PO!" She immediately kicked him out the bed and onto the floor.

"OW!"

"What are you doing in my bed?!" She exclaimed.

"WAH! Wait, I can explain!" Po replied, frantically.

"Start."

"You wanted me to," Po answered. This threw Tigress off.

"Explain more," Tigress said. Po nervously scratched the back of his neck. Tigress glanced under her covers to realize she was in her undergarments. "Why am I in my underwear?!"

"I can explain that as well! Honest!"

"POO!"

"YOU WERE DRUNK!" Po quickly shouted, cowering in fear. Tigress calmed down.

"I... what?" Tigress asked. That would explain why her head was hurting a little. Po looked at Tigress to see if she was going to kill him. When he deemed it safe, Po explained a bit more.

"Do you remember the festival we had last night?" Po asked. Tigress shook her head. "Well, my dad offered you and the others drinks, sake." Sake is the alcoholic beverage of China. It's mainly composed of fermented rice and a bit of wine. "You started acting more different than the others so I decided to get you to bed, and I carried you up the stairs."

"Then why am I nearly naked and why were you in my bed?"

"Ah, well, when I put you to bed, you started to act... different. You wanted me to stay in the bed with you, so I did. Then you complained about it being too hot and took off your clothes. I convinced you to at least keep your underwear on. That way I wouldn't see your... privates," Po said nervously. Tigress could understand. So the only thing exposed to Po was her legs, arms, and abs.

"Why did I drink sake?"

"That's what I've been wondering," Po muttered under his breath. Tigress glared at him. "Um... What I mean to say is that Master Shifu and the others were drinking it as well, but they all acted normally. We were actually surprised that you drank so much."

"I... don't drink sake that much," Tigress revealed.

"That would explain everything," Po sighed. Drinking sake was the tradition in their culture. Since Tigress hadn't gone to many festivals that did this tradition, it was a new experience.

"Did I do anything embarrassing?"

"Not really. Most of the things that I would consider blackmail worthy you did to me," Po explained. Tigress's eyes widened.

"Like what?" She timidly asked.

"Nothing major," Po replied, rubbing the back of his neck again, "You curled up to me, rubbed your head against my neck. Stuff like that." Po seemed more nervous about that part more than anything else. Tigress found that a bit strange, though. This was supposed to be Tigress's embarrassment, not Po's. But considering everything, he was probably just trying his best to be respectful.

"Are the others back?" Tigress asked.

"Yeah, they're resting up," Po replied.

"Why didn't you drink any of the sake?" Tigress asked.

"One time, my dad tried to make me drink it and I spat it back at his face. He knew I would never drink so he didn't give me one. It's a good thing he didn't. If both of us were drunk Ooh... that would have been bad," Po said, relieved.