Poa and Tiger

Tigress was just waking up as usual. She stretched her sore trained muscles and got ready for the day. She walked out the door to see Viper looking into Po's room. Viper looked as if she had met a ghost. Tigress walked over to see Viper staring at a new person in Po's room. She looked almost like Mei-Mei, but this female panda was less round in the cheeks. Her jade eyes almost reminded Tigress of Po. There was something going on. This panda looked shocked and surprised into a mirror with a bed sheet loosely wrapped around her. "Who are you?" Tigress asked. Viper and the panda whipped their heads to Tigress and their eyes grew as well. Tigress rose an eyebrow. Her voice sounded different. It sounded much deeper and much rougher than usual. The female panda stumbled back as Viper pushed Tigress away. The female panda slammed the door. "What is going on? Who is that in Po's room? And why is my voice deeper?" Tigress asked.

"Tigress?" Viper asked, her fear rising.

"Yes?" Tigress asked.

"Oh dear," Viper whimpered. "Okay, don't panic, but... you don't look like yourself."

"What are you talking about?" Tigress asked. Viper led Tigress to her room to a mirror. "WHAT!" Tigress roared. Looking back in the mirror was a big male tiger where Tigress should have been. Tigress stumbled to the ground as she looked all over her body. There were tears and rips in her vest but her pants were still intact.

"Stay here, I have to get some clothes for Po," Viper said quickly.

"That was Po!" Tigress exclaimed.

"SHH! Don't wake up the others yet!" Viper shushed, grabbing a huge white and black dress and slithering to Po's room.

Po and Tigress had changed genders, but how? That was the main question on everyone's mind. Tigress, noticing her vest had several rips and tears, decided just to go bare-chested and leave her black pants on. Viper shot back in her room seeing a now male bareback Tigress. "Quick, let's get you a vest."

"No need, I think I'm okay with this," Tigress said to the snake while looking in the mirror. "Hmm, this isn't half bad."

"You're surprisingly calm with this," Viper noted.

"I'm guessing that spell that madman threw on us wasn't as useless as we thought," Tigress commented. Viper still was queasy about the situation.

"Tigress, could you please put on this robe," Viper asked, giving her a big red robe. "It feels weird looking at you bare-chested."

"How so?" Tigress asked, curiously.

"It... just is. Now put on the robe!" Viper exclaimed. Tigress shrugged and put the robe on.

"So how is Po taking it?" Tigress asked.

"AHHH!" Po yelled as the two heard a big thud.

"Probably shouldn't have given him the heels," Viper grimaced as she slithered back to Po's room. Tigress walked over to Po's room to see the commotion. "ANnnnd THERE!" Viper exclaimed, finally taking the shoes off. Po sighed. Tigress could see Po in a plain white dress with pink flowers on the left side.

"How can you girls walk in those? And why do you have shoes, Viper?"

"Yeah, why do you have all of these clothes?" Tigress asked.

"The storage closet for extra clothes is in my room," Viper explained. "So... the question is how do we turn you guys back to normal?"

"Master Shifu will probably figure it out," Tigress suggested.

"Great, maybe he can sort this out," Po sighed. He put his hand on his throat. "Oh man, even my voice is different now."

"Really, I didn't notice?" Tigress smirked. Po glared at the tiger's playful smirk.