Viper's Brother

They were staring at a literal jumping snake. Viper had formed into a type of spring and was bouncing around the place. They could see a letter on the floor, indicating she had exciting news. Po was the only one who spoke, "Um Viper. Is there something that you're so happy about?" Po asked.

"My brother is coming!" Viper rejoiced. The five looked at each other.

"That's great! We didn't know you had a brother," Crane smiled.

"When is he suppose to be coming?" Tigress asked. Just then Zeng came into the room.

"Master Viper, your brother is here," Zeng said with a confused look on his face. Viper squealed and slithered out of the Training Hall.

"Great, now we have two over happy snakes," Mantis complained as they went after Viper.

"Oh come on, Mantis," Monkey said, "Maybe this brother of hers is different." As they turned the corner to see Viper's brother, they were shocked at what they saw. There slithered Viper around a tall skinny male tiger with a dark brown vest laughing and giggling with Viper.

"Yeah, very different," Tigress commented. Viper noticed her friends were there and slithered down the male tiger.

"Everyone this is my adopted brother, Mang," Viper explained.

"Adopted. That would explain a lot," Tigress muttered under her breath. Po seemed more excited than most.

"Welcome to the Jade Palace, Mang, I'm Po, the Dragon Warrior," Po replied. The tiger bowed low.

"It is an honor to meet you, Dragon Warrior. My sister has told me a lot about you," Mang smirked, alarming the snake.

"Oh, like what?" Po asked curiously.

"Let's not focus on that right now," Viper nervously answered, wrapping her tail around Mang's mouth. "My brother must be tired from his long trip."

"Indeed, Master Tigress, will you please show Mang to his room," Shifu instructed. Tigress bowed.

"It's an honor to meet you, Master Tigress," Mang smiled, taking her hand and kissing it. Tigress smirked.

"The pleasure is all mine," Tigress answered back. The two walked down to where Mang would be sleeping. Po was a bit weirded out by Mang's behavior around Tigress.

"Um... Viper, what was that about?" Po asked.

"Oh, my brother has always had a bit of a crush on Tigress," Viper explained.

"Oh," Po said cautiously gauging his reaction. The rest of the day, Mang and Viper were catching up on old times, while Po hung outside the door, listening to their conversation.

"What are you doing?" Tigress asked, spotting the panda.

"Shh! I'm trying to listen," Po said. Tigress glared at Po, pulled him by the ear out the barracks, and spun him around to face her. "OW!"

"Why are you spying on them?" Tigress asked. Po cheesily smiled.

"You know, just to get a better feel for Mang outside of Viper's brother, that's all," Po obviously lied. Tigress's eyebrow raised. "Listen, I know you know I'm lying, but you should know that I don't really know how to put the words about what I'm doing into words yet, you know."

"No, I don't," Tigress answered plainly.

"It's complicated," Po said in frustration. Tigress smirked.

"I can see. Well, don't spy on the two of them to try and do whatever it is you were doing. Now I have to go and help Mang," Tigress replied. Po's eyes lit up.

"Help him? With what?"

"Oh, Viper wanted me to help give him some pointers on how to fight," Tigress explained. Po rolled his eyes.

"Of course, he does," He muttered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! I was just saying... good luck. He doesn't seem like he catches on quickly," Po commented.

"If you can, anyone can," Tigress said honestly, leaving the panda. Po huffed in frustration.

As Tigress was teaching Mang some pointers, Po stood in the dark of the Training Hall shadows, watching the two. Then he heard a slither. Po sighed. "What is it, Viper?"

"Why are you standing here in the dark?" Viper asked genuinely curious. Po continued watching the two Tigers smiling at each other while they sparred.

"I was just watching," Po replied, walking away from the scene. Viper slithered behind him.

"Why? It's not like you to spy on people like that," Viper commented.

"I wasn't spying," Po replied, a little irritated, "I was just watching Tigress train Mang. It's just that." Viper was quiet for a moment.

"Po, are you jealous of my brother?" Viper asked. Po's eyes bulged out as he spluttered.

"What?! No, of course not. Why would you even think such a thing?" Po remarked.

"I didn't mean to make it sound bad, but you do sound as if you're bothered that Mang is around Tigress," Viper replied. Po sighed.

"I just don't like how he's always flirting around Tigress," Po explained. "He just makes it seem like he's suspicious." Viper smirked at the panda.

"You are jealous," Viper replied.

"Why do you keep saying that?" Po asked in frustration.

"Because I'm married," said a voice behind them. Po and Viper looked back to see the male tiger with a knowing smirk. "I'm a very great fan of Master Tigress but that doesn't mean that I like her in a kind of romantic fashion. I'm already spoken for." Po visibly felt ashamed. "Though I do agree with my sister. You are jealous of me," Mang smirked.

"Why would I be jealous?" Po asked.

"Because, you like Tigress," Mang and Viper said in unison. Po sighed in defeat.

"Okay, I do like her. I'm sorry I was acting like a jerk, Mang," Po replied. the tiger laughed.

"Actually, I'd prefer your type of jealousy rather than some other people's. You're a little less harmful," the tiger replied. Mang sighed as he walked over to Po and patted him on the shoulder. "I think you're a great person for Tigress. You should tell her about your feelings."

"What! No, no, no. I'm going to tell her nothing," Po exclaimed.

"Well, she deserves to at least know. Even if it doesn't work out for you two," Mang replied. Po sighed. "Hey, Viper was saying that you had action figures for the Furious Five."

"Yeah?" Po said cautiously.

"Do you have a figure of teen Tigress?" Mang smirked. Po gasped.

"You have teen Tigress?! That's ultra rare," Po exclaimed. "You have to show me! They discontinued it when I turned eighteen!" Viper smiled at the sight. She knew they would be good friends eventually.

The End