The Springs

I know what you're thinking, but trust me when I say this is safe to read.

Po was very tired. It had been a rough week with training, fighting off bandits, and the fact they were going through a shortage of food. However, after the shortage of food was done, Po had a hard time going back to the way he used to eat. The irregularity not only messed up his appetite but also prevented him from sleeping. Basically, his entire body was starting to get really tired. Po plopped down into the kitchen chair. Viper was sitting there, eating her bowl of rice. "Hard day?"

"My goodness," Po moaned. "I haven't felt this tired since I was shot by Shen's cannons. I feel like my body is just a big heavyweight holding my spirit down."

"Well, I guess that does happen from time to time," Viper smiled.

"Maybe I just need some rest," Po said, but when he tried to get up, Viper and Po both heard several cracking joints and strained grunts. Viper's face winced when she heard that. "Or maybe not," Po groaned. Viper felt sorry for Po's suffering. Then her brain formulated an idea.

"Po, I know exactly what will help with those problems," She smiled widely. "There's a private hot spring behind the Jade Palace mountain. It's completely remote and no one will even see you."

"I don't know," Po said cautiously. "Normally, I would jump at the idea of relaxing, but I have a bad feeling about this. Plus, who all knows about the springs?"

"Only the Furious Five. Not even Master Shifu knows about it. But if you're so worried about someone seeing you, why don't you just take a dip in it in your swimming pants," Viper suggested. Po didn't actually have a different set of pants just extra stitched and sewn old pants. Po thought about it. The pain in his arm seemed to convince him.

"Okay, maybe you're right. Hey, could you make sure that the others don't come, though? I don't want to make it... uncomfortable for anyone." Viper was confused.

"Why do you say that?" Viper asked.

"I just don't want anyone there," Po replied.

"Okay, I'll try," Viper said. Then Po went. Eventually, the others came into the kitchen to eat, except Tigress. Viper looked around. "Where is Tigress?"

"She went to the hot springs. She said she needed to get some rest from this week. We promised her not to go there," Crane said nonchalantly. The team didn't really use the hot springs all that much, so it really didn't bother them. Viper only smiled.

Tigress went to the hot springs. It was a little area completely surrounded by rocks, trees, and shrubs. Since it was behind the mountain, it was only accessible by people of the Jade Palace. Tigress only took off her vest. She had chest wrappings underneath. She traded her long black pants for shorter black shorts. She slowly slid down into the hot springs. Though she couldn't feel in her hands, the hot water still made her hands tingle. "AHhhhh," She sighed. She slowly relaxed into the springs. She didn't realize how tight her muscles had become. If Master Shifu hadn't told her to go into the springs for a while to help her, she probably would have caused some serious pain to herself. "Maybe I have been pushing myself too hard," Tigress thought to herself. The steam from the hot springs did make it a little difficult to see around, but that wasn't a problem for Tigress's sharp sight. Then she noticed a lot of bubbles next to her. It seemed to come closer than it stopped where it was. Suddenly, Po came out of the water, gasping for air. "PO!" Tigress jumped. She struck him right in the chest.

"OW! I'm sorry!" Po said holding his chest in pain.

"What are you doing here?" Tigress asked while she was angry and embarrassed all at the same moment.