The Cookie War

It was standing there alone and helpless to the onslaught that was about to come. There the circle piece of deliciousness sat waiting to be devoured by its masters. The big one came in first. Po looked around the kitchen, and walking with stealth to the piece of deliciousness grabbed it. But the cookie wasn't going to be taken easily. Just as Po had it in his hand, a long tail grabbed it from his paw. "Hey! Monkey! I had that cookie first," Po exclaimed. The cheeky monkey simply laughed at the panda.

"You're going to have to take it from me to get it, Dragon Warrior," He joked. And Po did. With a strong punch to the table which Monkey was standing near, the table hit Monkey's hand, flew into the air as Po opened his mouth to get it. The monkey quickly used his staff to catch the cookie. Po smacked the cookie back into the air and while it floated in the suspension of air, Po and Monkey fought over it. Finally, as the two warriors held each other in a knot that prevented either of them from moving, the cookie hit the floor and rolled to another person. Picking it up with a feathered hand, Crane laughed at the position the two were in and sighed as he was about to eat the cookie.

"You guys have got to learn how to settle things," Crane said. But before he could snag even a bite, Viper sprung into the air, caught the cookie with her tail, and slithered away. "Viper!"

"Sorry, Crane. The best fighter in the Furious Five deserves the best," Viper smirked pompously. She didn't watch where she was going, or she wouldn't have smacked right into Tigress's legs. Tigress gently grabbed the cookie from the stunning serpent. By this time, Monkey and Po had crawled out of their awkward position.

"Well, if the best fighter deserves the best, then I should eat it," Tigress said.

"No!" Po shouted as he lunged at Tigress, tackled her to the floor, and the helpless inanimate cookie rolled away.

"After it," Crane shouted. With that, the whole company ran after the surprisingly fast cookie. It rolled into the courtyard, where it found itself surrounded by Po and the Furious Five. It finally rested in the dust. Normally, people would just leave it alone, but this had become a competition. Dirty or clean, the cookie was GOING TO BE EATEN! Po was the first to move, trying to simply cover the cookie with his body. Tigress kicked him out of the way and went for it herself, but Viper wrapped around her hands, causing both of them to fall to the ground. Monkey tried to reach it with his staff, but Crane attacked him. Po finally got up and went for the cookie, but Crane, Monkey, Tigress, and Viper all tackled him down. They knew if Po got near the cookie, he could simply swallow it whole. As they tried their best to stop Po from getting up, the cookie began to move by itself. Monkey, who was holding Po's feet, saw the cookie moving.

"Hey guys," He said stopping everyone from struggling, "Why is the cookie moving by itself?" Everyone looked at the cookie and it was rolling on its side without anyone moving it. Or so they thought. Tigress's eyes narrowed at the cookie and she could see two thin sticks on the top of the cookie. She could also hear a small cricket sound.

"Mantis!" Tigress growled. Mantis lifted the cookie to see them coming after him, and he jumped away to the Training Hall.

"Got to eat this quick," Mantis said to himself. But before he could even put it in his mouth, he noticed the cookie was too big for him. "Aw come on!"

"I'll take that thank you," Po said, grabbing the cookie. However, before he could eat it, the others pushed him down. The cookie flew through the air, over the entire Training Hall, and landed right in the fire pit. And unfortunately for all of them, the Training Hall was turned on. Po, Crane, Tigress, Viper, and Monkey looked at each other for a brief moment and ran for it. Monkey took to the sharp rings overhead, trying to reach the cookie the old fashioned way. Viper slithered on the side of the Training Hall, wanting to spend her energy getting to the cookie rather than going through the Training Hall's weapons. Crane decided to simply fly there. Tigress and Po looked at each other. They knew the fastest way to get through the Training Hall but they had to work together, Po offered his hand. "Fifty-fifty?"

"Done!" With that, Tigress grabbed Po's hand, whirled his body around, let go, and Po tucked into a ball. He bashed through the wooden soldiers, rolled into the fire pit, grabbed the cookie, and just as the others were about to get to him, Tigress took down Crane and Monkey, by pouncing on them, causing them to crash to the floor. Po managed to duck and tie Viper into a knot, preventing her from moving.

"No fair," Viper hissed as she was laid in the pile with the two stunned warriors, "No truce." As Po broke the cookie in half and gave it to Tigress, he smiled.

"All is fair in the cookie war," Po said triumphantly eating the cookie. Tigress ate hers as well. Monkey and Crane finally came through and managed to untie Viper out of her knot.

"Of course, I do want a whole cookie," Tigress said to Po. Po nervously saw everyone's eyes glaring at him. Then they all heard a munching noise. They looked behind them to see Master Shifu eating a cookie and standing next to a bag full of cookies.

"How long have you been standing there?" Po asked.

"Long enough to see the whole thing," Shifu smiled.

"And when were you going to tell us you had more? Crane asked.

"When it stopped being funny," Master Shifu smirked. "Now, are you going to sit down and eat a cookie already?" The Furious Five and Po looked at each other and ran after the cookies. And they were sweet.

The End