Fan Club

Tigress punched the boar's face right into the wall. "Retreat!" The group of boar bandits ran off to hide from the might of Tigress. Tigress dusted herself off. It wasn't tough defending the town by herself. Po was with Master Shifu meditating and the Furious Five were working out. She decided to patrol the town alone. She had just fought off a group of boar bandits. If that doesn't boost your confidence, nothing will. So, while the townfolk did their usual cheers, Tigress felt something pulling her hand. "Master Tigress, that was so awesome," Said a little bunny with fake panda ears. The bunny was followed by three other little animals. It was Po's fan club. "Can you please tell us some stories about you?" The bunny pleaded.

"I thought you wanted to know more about the Dragon Warrior?" Tigress asked.

"Well, we can have different idols," the kid goat reasoned.

"Why do you want to talk to me?"

"Because Po thinks your awesome and you are," They all said at once. Tigress smirked a bit. That definitely sounded like Po. Tigress went to their HQ.

"So tell us about the time you became the leader of the Furious Five," the pig asked. Tigress seemed surprised and confused.

"I... don't consider myself the leader," Tigress said.

"Oh come on," the pig replied. "Everyone knows that you're the leader. That's why the Furious Five are so amazing." Tigress thought about it for a while.

"You know, I'm starting to think you're just trying to flatter me to tell you something personal," Tigress said suspiciously.

"No, no. Po told us all about it," The kid goat replied. Tigress rolled her eyes. Of course, he did. He's always been starstruck by the Jade Palace Warriors and he still was.

"Okay, what else has Po told you," Tigress said.

"Well, he's said that you know about the Flying Crunch Kick," said the pig excitedly.

"And that you know about how he defeated Kai," the goat added.

"And how he has a crush on you," The bunny finished. The pig and goat looked at the bunny with their shocked faces. "Oops!"

"He what?" Tigress asked.

"Nothing, nothing. She's just joking," the goat said, covering the bunny's mouth.

"No, I think she was telling the truth," Tigress replied, motioning the goat to release the bunny's mouth. "What's this idea that Po has a crush on me?"

"Well, you see, Po told us one time that he liked your style of fighting and he kinda got lost in his speech. So much that he accidentally told us that he had a crush on you for...when did you fight Boar?"

"That long," Tigress asked the pig. The child pig nodded. "Well, what did he do when he told you?"

"He asked and pleaded with us not to tell you. Please don't tell him we told you," the goat begged. Tigress considered it.

"I will try," Tigress promised with a smile. She didn't intend to tell Po that THEY had told her. She intended to do something else.

When Tigress went back to the Jade Palace, Po was cleaning up what looked like purple goo on the ground. "What happened?"

"Um... let's just say you don't want to touch that vase over there," Po replied, pointing to the vase. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Po, do you... think I would make a good Dragon Warrior?" Tigress asked. She asked this to test Po about something, but she had an idea of what he would say.

"Of course! You more than me," Po quickly said without hesitation. "Why would you ask that?"

"I've... just been thinking about some things. So you wouldn't be upset about it," Tigress asked.

"No! If Master Oogway were here and decided to give you the title, then I would give it up," Po said. Tigress gave a very small smile.

"Thanks, Po," Tigress said. Then she got very serious. "Now, I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be completely honest with me."

"Of course," Po replied.

"Do you love me?" Tigress asked. Po suddenly found himself trapped. He stayed quiet for a while. "Po, please... just tell me." Po managed just to nodded. "Tell me," Tigress practically demanded. She wasn't angry, she just really want to know.

"Yes!" Po exclaimed, cracking under the pressure. Po and Tigress just looked at each other for a moment. The silence was thick. Tigress cleared her throat.

"Thank you for that, Dragon Warrior," She said properly. She turned to walk away, but Po grabbed her hand.

"Wait," Po said, "Is that it?" Tigress slowly turned around. Her face seemed so unsure.

"What do you mean?" Tigress asked.

"I mean, well, most people who say they love a person usually either get denied or accepted," Po said.

"Po, I'm," It looked as if her confidence had run away. "I'm not really... understanding about this whole... relationship thing." Then she suddenly felt Po wrap his arm around her waist, drawing her closer to his side. She saw his assuring smile.

"I know that," Po replied. "I'm not expecting a whole lot. If you want, I could teach you some things about relationships. Well, from what my dad told me about them." Tigress looked at Po with a questioning face. "I haven't been in a lot of relationships."

"Really?" Tigress asked. Po blushed and nodded. "This is my first one." Po's eyes went wide.

"Does this mean that-"

"I... I love you too, Po," Tigress finished. She surprised him by hugging him. Po hugged back. When they released each other, a question came to Po's lips.

"How did you know about my crush on you?"

"I can't tell you that," Tigress sighed with a smirk.

"Why not?"

"Because I gave my word that I would never tell anyone," Tigress said with dignity. Po's emotionless face told her that he probably knew.

"It was my fan club, wasn't it?"

"Yes, but don't tell them. I promised I wouldn't tell you."

"You didn't. I just figured it out," Po replied. "Well, I guess I can't get too mad at them, they did bring us together." Tigress just smiled.

The End