Breaking Up

"Po, I'm breaking up with you," Tigress said. The news took Po by surprise. Breaking up? But the time they spent together was so blissful. Why would she want to break it off?

"You're...breaking up with me? Why?" Po asked. He at the very least deserved to know why. Tigress sighed.

"I don't want to keep playing this game anymore," Tigress replied. "I mean, it goes back and forth and no one is really winning."

"That's not true."

"It is," Tigress said. "Besides, that's not the point. You...you deserve better." She said this hanging her head low. Po got up from the chair.

"I don't deserve anything. The only thing I deserve is to be dead for all the mistakes I've done," Po said.

"But you need someone who can keep her cool, excites you, and gives you what you need," Tigress argued. Po wrapped his arms around her.

"Tigress, you are what I need. Sure, your temper does get out of control once and while, but that's something we can work out together. You always excite me and you do give me exactly what I need and that is a strong woman who is able to support me when I'm down," Po hugged her. "You're the one for me."

"Thanks, Po, but." Tigress gently pushed her away. "That's not the... only reason why I'm breaking up with you."

"What's wrong?" Tigress was very silent. She finally said,

"I've been cheating on you." A major blow to Po.

"Why?" Was all he could say. After all, they've been through, why would she ever think of doing such a thing.

"It just happened, I-"

"Was it something I did?"

"No, no, no. I just... felt so frustrated." Tigress said. They fell silent. This was something that Po couldn't just fight with his fists or feet. This was something entirely new to him. Po dropped his head. Tigress looked at Po. She knew in her heart he was hurting tremendously. "I'm sorry. I just-"

"How long?"

"How long what?"

"How long have you been cheating?" Po asked plainly. Tigress was quiet for a while.

"About five months after we started," Tigress said. Po sighed. "Po, I'm really sorry. I should have told you sooner but... I was scared."

"Of what?"

"I was...scared that you wouldn't love me anymore. That I had gone too far. That's why I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry," Tigress hung her head in shame. Po rewrapped his arms around her waist. "Po?"

"I forgive you," Po whispered to her. Tigress struggled to push away from him.

"No, you can't! I've hurt you too much. You deserve someone better. I'm not worth it," Tigress struggled. She was usually stronger than this, but the emotional part of her was making her weak.

"It's okay."

"No, it's not," Tigress said. Po lifted her chin up to make her look at him.

"I love you," Po simply said. "And a part of love is to forgive and forget." Tigress finally hugged him.

"I was so scared you would be furious."

"I'm not mad. Just a little upset," Po said sadly. "You could have said something."

"I know, and I sincerely apologize," Tigress replied. "Do you really think I'm worth it? Even after-"

"Tigress, you're amazing," Po smiled. Tigress smiled back. "So...will you still be my partner?"

"Yes, I will still be your... 'Checker Buddy'," Tigress smirked.

"Why don't we start playing now?" Po offered.

"Okay, and I promise I won't cheat," Tigress said.

...

...

...

...

OH! You thought they were "breaking up" breaking up? Oh no, these two were discussing checkers. No, no, no, Tigress and Po are already married. Tigress was about to break up being his checker buddy. Sorry for the confusion ;)

The End