Dreams and Clarity

"No, no, NOOOOO!" Po screamed awake. Crane sighed as he walked over to Po's room. The barracks needed working on, so there were a lot of different obstacles in the way of fixing the wood. Crane thought that Po had tripped on the stuff again. When Crane safely maneuvered through the stuff, he opened Po's door.

"Po, what's wrong?" Crane yawned.

"Nothing, just go back to sleep," Po said still panting. Crane rolled his eyes. He knew that was a lie, but Po wouldn't talk sometimes. Not to him anyway.

"Po, people don't scream in the middle of their sleep because it's nothing," Crane replied.

"It was just a bad dream," Po explained. "Just go back to sleep. Sorry to wake you up."

"Okay, but I expect to hear the rest of the story when the others get back from their mission," Crane replied. Po sighed.

"It was the same dream," Po finally explained. That caused Crane to stop in his tracks.

"Okay, I get it. I won't tell you-know-who," Crane sighed. "But you really need to talk to Shifu about this."

"I know," Po sighed as Crane left the room.

The next morning, the rest of the Furious Five came back from their mission. Po sleepily walked into the kitchen. "Good morning, Po," Viper said cheerfully.

"Meh," Po grumbled.

"What's wrong, Po?" Viper asked, concerned.

"No sleep. Grumpy," Po muttered lowly, getting his food out of the pantry.

"Why?" Mantis asked.

"Po had another bad dream," Crane explained.

"Ah yes, the unrequested love dream of this person who you still haven't told us who it is," Monkey replied.

"Nor will I," Po grumbled, "And you all promised not to tell Tigress or Shifu about it."

"We did, but I understand why you don't want Tigress to know," Viper replied. Po thought about his answer quickly.

"Not only would she not understand, but this kind of situation requires... delicacy and care. If it goes wrong, I could end up in some serious trouble," Po explained.

"Wait a minute, so because of Tigress's... personality, you say it would mess it up? Yet considering you-"

"What I'm saying is that she would already tell me things that I already know," Po interrupted. "Besides, do you know Tigress to be able to deal with something like this?"

"Po, you're not giving her enough credit. You don't know her capability of understanding," Viper defended her.

"I just think it would be very awkward between us. More than usual," Po sighed. "Look, I just need to clear my head. These kinds of dreams happen all the time to people."

"Yes, but you're the only one that's losing sleep because of them," Crane replied.

"I'll be fine. I just have to avoid the person and clear my mind," Po said, exiting the kitchen with his food. "Hmmm, that's an idea." Po went to the hall of heroes where Master Shifu and Tigress were. "Master Shifu?"

"Ah, Po. What is it?" Shifu asked.

"Master Shifu I need to take a... meditation week," Po said. Both Tigress and Shifu looked at Po confused.

"Po, what is wrong?" Shifu asked. Po looked at both of them.

"I... It's a private matter," Po said. "No offense, Tigress." Tigress simply nodded and stepped outside the hall.