Tickle

Po and Tigress were in the kitchen eating together alone, sitting next to each other. The other masters were taking care of Kung Fu business. Tigress had agreed to stay behind and Po was at his father's shop when the decision was made. They had been quiet for a while, but Tigress knew that Po had a question on his mind. He kept staring at her hands as if they held a story or something. Finally, Tigress put her curiosity into words. "Po, why are you looking at my hands?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh! I'm sorry. I was just thinking about something," Po replied.

"About what?" Tigress asked, "It must have been pretty detailed and deep for you to be looking at my hands for so long." Po gently picked up one of her hands. Tigress's eyes widened at the contact. Po noticed her look.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No, I'm just wondering why you picked up my hand."

"Well, you said that you don't have any feeling in your hands, right?" Po asked, "Part of your hardcore training." Tigress smiled at his naming.

"Yes, I don't feel anything in my hand," she replied.

"Do you ever wish you could feel a little?" Po innocently asked. Tigress looked at her hand. She saw how he gingerly caressed it and lightly touched it. She couldn't feel the warmth or light touch of his hands. She could feel the pressure of the grip and how much he pressed on it, but that was it. Tigress sighed.

"Sometimes," She sadly replied. Po moved to the arm.

"And you don't feel anything in your arms?" He asked, gently rubbing it. Unbeknown to the two of them, Tigress's tail swished around on the ground when he rubbed her arm.

"I can still feel, it's just a little more sensitive than my hands are," Tigress replied. Po then rubbed underneath her arm. Tigress jumped a little in his grip.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No," She replied. "I guess the undersides of my arms are still sensitive." Po kept rubbing the underside of her arm.

"Does it feel bad when I do this?"

"No, it actually feels good," Tigress replied.

"So you can feel here?" Po questioned, as he slid up the arm near her armpit. Her tail swished around faster.

"Yeah," Tigress said. Po's hand lightly grazed her armpits. Her chuckle surprised everyone.

"You're ticklish here?" Po asked.

"Maybe a little," Tigress said. Po grinned cheekily. "Po, what are you doing HAHAHA NO STOP!" Po started tickling Tigress's armpits senseless. She fell down on her back out of the chair. "PO PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Sorry Tigress, but I have to keep doing this," Po smiled. He wanted to make sure he remembered something particular about Tigress. Her laugh. This would probably be his only chance to hear her laugh. She already smiled a lot, but her laugh was rarer.

"PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHA!" Tigress's eyes widened more. "PO PLEASE HAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Po decided to stop. He let Tigress calm down a bit. Po was so stunned by her face that he failed to get out of the way of her tactical pursuit. She pushed Po back onto his back as Tigress pinned him to the ground.

"You're not upset, are you?" Po sheepishly asked. Tigress glared at the panda.

"Why did you do that, you sneaky panda?" Tigress demanded to know.

"I... I just wanted to know how your laugh sounded. I didn't... I didn't mean to tickle you but after I learned it, I wanted to hear it. Your laugh is very... nice." Tigress blushed at Po's revelation. She quickly got up from him, helped him up, and coughed.

"Um... very well, Po. Just next time, don't do that unless I say so," Tigress conditioned. Po was surprised. There was going to be another time? "Does my laugh actually sound okay?"

"Yes, it's beautiful," Po replied. Tigress looked away blushing brighter. Then she got an idea. She evilly smirked at Po.

"Wait. Right. Here," She said. She went out the door and came back... with Po's extra stitched up pants. Po was confused.

"Tigress, why do you have my extra pair of pants."

"You'll see, by the way, I hear that you're impervious to nerve attacks," Tigress said with the smirk still on her face.

"Yeah," Po said scratching the back of his head. "When Tai-Lung was fighting me he gave me a nerve attack, but my fat protected me. It just tickles, really."

"Oh good. Because Master Shifu just taught me how to do those nerve attacks," She grinned mischievously. Po slowly began to figure out what Tigress was planning to do.

"Tigress, noOO!" It was too late. Tigress punched him with the nerve attack as he fell to the floor. "No STOP! HAHAHAHA! TIGRESS NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHA I'M GOING TO PEE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tigress just kept on punching. "STOP HAHAHA PLEASE I'M SORRY! HAHAHAHA! I'VE HAHAHA LEARNED MY LESSON! AHAHAHA!" Tigress finally stopped punching and helped the panda up. "Aha Whew! So are we even?"

"Oh, I wasn't looking for revenge Po," Tigress replied. "I actually like seeing you laugh," Po smiled, but he was still confused about one thing.

"But why did you grab my extra pants?" Tigress smiled as she glanced down to Po's pants. The panda looked down to see a giant wet spot on the front of his pants. Po looked up embarrassed and saw that Tigress was holding his extra pair of pants to him while looking away trying to seem innocent with a smile on her face. Po snatched the pants out of her grip and glared at Tigress's smile for a while and then started to leave. "Cheeky cat," Po muttered to her. Tigress just laughed.

The End