70. The Lion King

(FBTTAddict Reva_sh I fulfilled your request)

##~~

He walked out of the abandoned garage with his hands in his jean pockets and his signature scowl decorating his face.

"Huh, that went well" Pong followed after him, breathless and wiping the sweat off his forehead. "Do we get to know who they are?"

Thada stopped walking and turned to eye the guy who grinned and raised his hands in surrender.

"Darn it! We left em all tied up and June got his face painted! You ain't gonna say why?" Hippy laughed, he was walking out supporting June.

"No he's not!" June said who was supporting a wide smile along with his bruised lip. "Come on! Let's go home, Kao would be in hysteria"

And hearing Kao's name, both their friends shut up while Thada fastened his pace.

"Does he even see anyone apart from his chipmunk?" Pong wondered.

"Nah/Nope" Hippy and June said in union.

Pong shrugged. "Figured. Let's go" they walked to their bikes. With one last look at the warehouse, Thada blasted his bike away, leaving behind the place and the three men tied up inside. They made the mistake to come to his door and disturb the peace of his home after all.

.
.

"THA~"

He heard his voice before he entered the living room to see him. A smile blooming on his face, he walked up to the big couch that his boyfriend always occupied like a king whenever he was out of bed. Kao looked up at him with wide eyes and stuffed mouth, Dash adding fresh pancakes to his plate. Kao put the plate away and reached his hands up to his boyfriend who hurried to hold and kiss him to pacify him. 

"Tha~ I was so scared! Where did you two morons go?! I'll stab you both with my fork!" Kao sobbed, burying his face against Thada's neck and sniffing, holding him tightly. Thada  hugged him back just as tightly.

"I'm sorry..." he said and looked up at June, eyes begging for help.

"Oi, Kao, kiddo, I'm so sorry..." June hurried to him.

Kao sniffed and looked up at him, ready to shed more tears and kill June but shoved Thada away when he saw June's face.

"June!!!" he hurried to reach his hand to June who crouched to let Kao inspect his face. "What happened?"

"Ahh, nothing, May didn't tell you?" June laughed and winced while his worried girlfriend gave him a confused look. "Some boy from geography tried hitting on her, I hit him, his boys attacked me. I'm sorry..." he cooked up a lie and Kao smacked his arm.

"Idiot!" Kao sniffed. "Does it hurt?" he asked in worry and June laughed. 

"Only cuz you keep poking it baby bear" June said and Kao shoved him.

"Go get it cleaned up! It's bleeding! You look ugly!" Kao pouted. Thada smiled and stood up, eyes falling on Dash.

"May called me last night. You guys were gone all night, phones off. He was beside himself" Dash said with an awkward grimace and eyed Kao. "He really can't stay away from you for a moment, can he?" he asked and Thada just looked at him. Dash scoffed, shaking his head. "You should be more careful then! Especially these days!" he said and walked to the kitchen counter.

Thada looked down at Kao who was now giggling, with May wiping his eyes and smacking her boyfriend for him while June fed the boy his breakfast. He smiled and walked to the counter to stand beside Dash. "Thanks" he said simply.