36

Flashback

"Come on Lam!! Fucking pick the call! DAMN IT!" Forth growled and hit his hand hard on the dashboard.

"Relax man! All the boys are trying.." Tim turned his car around. "They are checking in different hospitals around here at the same time"

"It's been two hours!" Forth snapped. "Where the fuck did he take him? Where the fuck is my boyfriend?"

Tim almost said something but held his tongue. Now was not the time to insult Forth. Beam was a priority. He took a sharp turn again. All this bullshit, all this stupidity, was driving him crazy. How could you say you love someone that much but then you won't take a moment to think before breaking their hearts into millions of pieces?

"We're here" he hastily parked the car and got out to follow Forth to emergency who'd almost jumped out even before they stopped.

"Baramee! A patient named Baramee.. did you get a patient by that name" Forth sounded almost like begging.

What were the odds that Beam heard it all? That he was there to meet Forth even after what the bastard did to him? That the poor man loved Forth that much..

Tim's phone rang.

"Hey Sharp? Yeah? Find him.. we'll be there!" He hurried to Forth.

"He's not here either" Forth informed him.

"I know! Let's go!" He pulled Forth out in hurry. "He didn't take him to any emergency"

.
.

He patted the forehead of the person lying on the bed and held their hand in his own. "Snowball.."

He sighed when the person said nothing back but kept on staring at the ceiling.

Minute, his girlfriend, held his arm in their hands and rested their head on his shoulder. "Lam.. you're crying" He quickly wiped his eyes and was surprised to find his hand wet.

"Mother want to send me to father" The pale boy lying on bed suddenly spoke in a small voice.

Lam looked at the suited man standing near the door. He sighed. "He wants you to come and stay as the heir to his big empire" the man answered dejectedly.

"And she agreed? Prin?" Yihwa was teary eyed. "But.."

"She.. said Beam wasn't of any help to her here but he would do better if he went to his dad" Prin answered. It was no use to hide when Beam already knew it.

Lam tightened his grip on the boy's hand. "Tell me.. tell me what you want and I'll make it happen"

The beautiful pale boy turned his head to look at Lam with empty eyes. "Can you make me disappear?"

.
.

"What the f- Kit?" Pha turned to Kit with wide eyes who was crying nonstop.

Searching with Forth's entire gang for hours and they still couldn't get through to Lam or find Beam. So he called Kit to bang on Beam's door and find him, only to hear Kit crying in panic.

Beam's room was empty. With all the capital letters. Nothing left behind, not even dust. Like no Beam Baramee Balangchit ever existed there.

Pha sat down on the floor and held his head. What've I done?

His phone rang for the nth time that day and he groaned. "For God's sake Yo!!!" He cried out despite himself and fished out the phone to finally shout at his boy friend who won't quit calling him constantly. But sighed. It wasn't Yo. It was Tim.