33. The three Crazy dorks

(You all wanted those three to be together, right? Well, before that, hopefully those who asked why I didn't pair ip Pha and Kit, you could understand reading this chapter and understanding the relationship between
three.

Also those surprised how Beam just forgave Kit like that, I hope they would understand it too why Beam couldn't bear with Kit's condition and why it's easier for him to forgive Kit than forgiving Pha. He did not for once believe what Ming said because he can see through him. He had the sense to believe in friends more than strangers. But in Pha's case, no one said a thing to him he saw how Pha let go of him for Yo and he heard the things Pha said to Forth. It was like his dad for him all over again as I said before. Pha betrayed him the most.

Have fun reading how they became the crazy med gang)

FLASHBACK

"Kitty!" 

"Fucking asshole don't call me that!"

"What? Kitty? Why not Kitty, I always call you Kitty?" Beam circled around his best friend like a happy bunny. "You look like a kitty, a mad grumpy kitty, so I call you kitty. I like Kitty better!" he went on saying loudly.

Kit grimaced. "Seriously Beam.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Beam stopped and grinned widely. "Owkay! Sorry na Kitty!"

Kit facepalmed and Pha burst out laughing. "Seriously Beamie, stop annoying him" Pha wrapped an arm around Beam's shoulder and ruffled his hair with the other. "I won't be able to save you if he decides to kill you"

Beam pouted but shut up for real as they settled in the class for their first day in middle school. As always, Beam and Kit, though not talking, chose to sit together. Pha just shook his head. So typical of those two, always bickering with Kit ending up running after Beam with his claws out, ready to rip the other guy apart but still, stick together like glue.

To outsiders, their friendship was weird, he know it. But for them, with his father dying right in front of him with a heart attack when he was so young to even spell heart, Beam seeing his own career hungry parents play the custody war and trying hard to get rid of his responsibility like he was a burden and Kit's sickness, they had stood by each other through all of it even when they were too little to even understand what happened to each other. 

He remembered when he was five, he stood quietly seeing his father's funeral, so scared, so confused and worried seeing his mother and big brother cry when two pairs of tiny hands hugged him from both sides. Kit was too tiny and sick back then but he understood when his mommy told him that 'Paana' was sad because his dad became a star. And Beam understood Kit, so they both hugged their Paana. He never forgot that day when they both bawled their eyes out and he couldn't understand why they were crying when he wasn't. They even refused to leave him alone to sleep, they were so miserable that Pha had to sat them both on either side of him and feed them dinner himself. Then they slept in his room, snoring all night long and hugging him from both sides. That was their first sleepover when Pha couldn't even turn around on his own bed because of the two nuisances. But still, he was grateful till now because the next day he woke up and he didn't find his dad in the house but a small shrine on one of his pictures and it finally hit him that dad was not coming back. But still he couldn't cry or throw a tantrum of fight the God because they both yet again cried so much and hugged him so much he ended up calming them down. 

Then there was that day when even after so much treatment, Kit's cancer spread to his bone marrow and he had to go through a stem cell transplant. They both threw rash tantrums just so they could be able to meet him. Beam gave up on his strawberry ice cream and Pha took care of his health so they won't hurt Kit and stay healthy so they could see him. They didn't play, they collected and read books so he won't feel like they have had all the fun when he didn't. They made him cards and shared their toys, Beam even gave Kit his Mr. Tuffy, the marshmellow plushie he always slept with so Kitty won't feel scared at night.