77

(A/n: when you all read or hear both Ming and Wayo's take on the matter concerning them, you'd see them both throwing blame at each other for a lot of things. Both would have their own version of truth and both would be the total opposite of each other's version and both would be a victim in their own. Only, they're not. Neither one of them is a victim to anyone else.

They were victimized by themselves and their insecurities and their pathological need to self pity and hatred towards anything and anyone better than them or having what they yearned. Their relationship was equally symbiotic and toxic. They were both a toxin to each other and everyone they come in contact with.

Ming has a huge ego and self hatred that does not allow him to look past what he thinks or wants to think and he justifies his actions as a counter action to what he thinks others did to him like he did with Beam when he unknowingly took his allergy as a sign of reaction and what he's doing with Wayo's father even though the man has never actually thought of him as anything less of a son. He loves Ming like a son, he trusts and feels proud of him, even forgives his mistakes and take his side instead of Wayo. But in Ming's mind, he's just using him for his son. And Wayo never had a backbone. He was spoiled rotten to core yet he had no self esteem or sense of self realization. He was just a teenager who lived in the Disney dreamland. He was a little prince but he wanted to be the poor Snow white and have his own dwarfs around him to help till the prince charming came to his rescue. Ming was his dwarf. And he assumed Pha as his prince charming who Noe turned out was never a perfect prince to begin with and his world, his fantasy came crumbling down)

🔞⚠️WARNING: explicit details of how Wayo has been damaged completely by Ming and his manipulations and his own insecurity. This character in too complex and his story is so dark that even after all he'd done, we still end up feeling a little sympathy for him even though we didn't want to. This boy never needed the life or the friend his father gave him. He needed help and attention and maybe then, he may not have turned out like this)

P.s. I hate writing smuts because I suck at writing them!

~~
He sat motionless against the wall, staring down. Lost.

That's what he was. That's what he felt.

Lost.

He'd lost everything. A mere loser. Just a loser.

Running after an illusion for years, only to have his world crumble down, knowing the illusion wasn't even there. Even if it was the illusion, it wasn't the illusion he had.

He was chasing after what Ming had wanted him to chase after.

And he knew well why Ming did that.

For Beam.

After everything he went through in the past decade, all in the name of his love for Pha and to heal his broken heart, all he did for Pha, only to find out the knight in his illusions, the hero and the love of his life who saved him from bullies and earned his heart, he wasn't actually the guy who saved him, he wasn't the actual hero. Turned out, his actual knight was the one guy he'd hated with all his guts, whose life he destroyed.

Somewhere down in his heart, he'd always known it. He and Ming were a poison to each other. He'd always used Ming as a slave and Ming had always manipulated him and used him back. Used him more and took back double.

In the beginning, he liked to believe he made genuine friendship with Ming after his father's death. He never had anyone look at him the way Ming looked a him. No one was ever as smitten with him as Ming was. He was always alone, always bullied, till Ming came along as his knight in shining armor. His first ever friend. But he knew it well that had more to do with his dad pressuring him and him being too damn lonely than him actually wanting to be friends with a mere servant.