38

"..wake up.."

"Ey chipmunk! You're heavy.. wake up.."
"Ey get off me-AAH! Kao!!"

"Enh.. sowry" Kao rubbed his eyes, yawned and made himself comfortable to sleep on.

"Damn it boy.." Thada rubbed his shoulder where Kao had bit him. "We have class"

"Sleepy.." Kao mumbled.

"How can you bite me and go back to sleep just like that little troublemaker?" Thada huffed in disbelief hearing Kao start snoring softly. "Okay a few more minutes but get off of me atleast" he didn't even have room to move with Kao lying on him, hugging his waist tightly.

"No wanna.." Kao mumbled with a pout. Thada sighed and laid back in defeat. But after a few minutes..
"Seriously boy.." With a sigh, he grabbed Kao from his waist and gently flipped him on the bed.

"Annn!" Kao whined.

"I need to get ready and make breakfast for you princess. You can sleep on!" Thada patted the sulking guy's cheek before getting up.

"No no don't go! I don't wanna go to class please!!!" Kao pulled him lay down again.

Thada sighed. "Kao"

Kao pouted. His whining and sulking wasn't working on the stupid kingkong. He was even calling him Kao.

"You nag me all the fucking time to not miss classes. Now you don't wanna go? You know how many classes you have missed?" He reasoned with the boy.

"Don't curse in front of babies! And.. I don't feel okay" Kao covered his head with blanket.

"You just don't feel like seeing that brat!" Thada spoke in his signature monotone. "You're dreading to face him"

"Am not!!"

"You are. Though I don't see why" Thada retorted in his signature monotone. "I'm not even sure he's smart enough to know what an ultrasound is"

Kao thought for a moment before peeking out of the blanket. "You think so?"

Thada gave him a bored look. "He had been friendzoned for over an year and didn't realise it. I can go on..."

Kao blinked. Then he nodded. "Case closed"

He got out of bed and braced himself for any dizziness. Feeling week, he raised his hands. "Help me!!"

Thada looked at him, unamused. "What am I your nanny?"

Kao grinned widely.

Thada frowned. "Stop acting cute with me"

Kao looked up at him with shiny eyes. "You think I'm cute?!!!"

"Stop that!"__Thada

"Stop what?"__Kao

"Stop looking at me with those sparkling eyes" Thada warned him.

Kao shrugged innocently. "I'm not giving you any eyes, my eyes are naturally shiny. See?" He blinked up at Thada who frowned even harder.

"You just do that to make me snap!"

Kao giggled. "At least I can get a reaction out of you! You're cute when you're flustered!!"

"Ha ha, in such bubbly mood hah? Then get up yourself!" Thada pinched Kao's nose and grabbed his towel but turned back in alarm when he heard Kao sniff. "What? Hey.. I didn't do anything" he patted Kao's head. "I'm sorry.."

Kao pursed his lips, teary eyed. "You're such a jerk but you take such good care of me! You're so nice"

Thada blinked, not sure which one to believe, being a jerk or being nice. "I can't even tell if you're being hormonal or just pulling my leg" he let Kao hug his waist and cry for a moment. Then wiped his eyes. "Better?"