25

FLASHBACK

"Forth!"

He looked at the tall guy and smirked. "Oh... what a surprise, Phana is here to meet Forth" he mocked the man.

"Forth dude" Tim reprimanded him. "Cool it"

Forth huffed and gave Pha a cold look who didn't budge. "What do you want?"

"A talk" Pha replied curtly. "Let's talk Forth"

.
.

Beam held the steering wheel tightly with one hand while the other held the ultrasound picture. He kept repeating the mantra in his head. 'You can do this, you can do this, you can do this...'

He sighed and got out of the car. He knew meeting him at his place or outside might be more suitable, hell just telling him on call might be better but he could never set foot in that room again after what Forth did to him and he didn't think he could handle any of those options. Or that Forth would agree to any of those.

He looked around and felt very exposed. Like every eye looking at him judged him, like every voice was accusing him. He sighed and walked, feeling so small and vulnerable.

"P'Beam"

He sighed seeing Ming and was totally taken aback when the guy hurried near him. "Oh P! I saw after over a week. I was so worried...
Are you okay?" To Beam's shock he placed a hand on his shoulder.

Beam stepped away as subtly as possible but Ming noticed. He smiled. "Sorry... I just got a bit carried away... I wanted to know how you were after what happened"

Beam narrowed his eyes at the weird smile. How did he? But ofcourse, Kit lived next door. He told his boyfriend. He must have...

"I'm here to find Forth" Beam ignored his loud comment. "You happen to know where he is?"

.
.

Forth smirked. "I'm listening"

Pha was taken aback by that. He looked at Tim and the other guys. He was sure Forth knew what he wanted to talk about. "I'm here to talk about Beam" he still made sure Forth understood but to his shock the man just smirked.

"What about him?" He smoked with a carefree look. "Did he tell on me to his daddy?"

Pha clenched his fists but tried hard to be civil. "Let's start with his whereabouts. Tell me where is he?"

Forth blinked. What did he mean? He didn't know where was? Oh.. or maybe they're still trying to fool me. Huh thought. He felt mad and worried at the same time inside but outside he played nonchalant.

"How would I know?"

Now it was Pha's turn to be shocked. "What the hell you're doing with my friend?"

Forth stared at Pha with an unreadable expression. He put his hands in his pant pockets. "What do you think I'm doing?"

"I think you're using my friend" Pha answered. "I think you're hurting him"

Forth chuckled. "Funny. That's funny... now why, would I do that?"

Pha put his hands in his pockets too. "You tell me"

"You think I'm using him to get back at you"

"Are you?"

"Ofcourse I chased after him like a mad man to get back at you" he smirked seeing the look in other man's eyes. The whole dungeon suddenly went quiet. What the hell was their head hazer saying?