53

(Let's go back to when Thada kissed Kao and Pete was found out by his aunt.
So, you think Thada and Kao are already in love or just.. a bit confused?

These two to three chapters mean to show you feelings, pain, innocence, happiness, doubt, fears, kisses, fluffiness and sadness all in one go and make it possible to see how awkward and inexperienced a tall, brooding hunk can be and how your hesitation to accept yourself can lead to lose the real happiness that you crave inwardly. Sometimes, what's best for you is still not what your heart really wants. And sometimes, you do get extremely confused by your heart, or the small gestures of care and kindness. 

Sometimes, what your heart suddenly crave, turns out to be the best thing to happen to you. Sometimes the one that give you pain is also the one who can cure it, sometimes you're so done with the pain that you just want to forgive and forget and be done with it and move on. And sometimes, you are just too late. But it's not necessary that everyone comes out happy. If I do get to make you guys feels that, I have accomplished something extremely difficult and I'm pleased with myself)

##~~

Two days ago..

"You need to go get a CT boy or I'll beat you!" Yihwa had snapped at Thada while Kao was fast asleep.

"But.. I don't wanna leave him alone here.." he sighed when the woman shook her head.

"You have to get your head checked. Don't act stubborn so okay, you can't look after him like this.. and you'll just worry him more" she forced him to get up. Lam had firm instructions to take care of the guy who helped his wife and Beam too. 

And that got him to agree. He kissed on top of Kao's head and followed Yihwa out. He kept looking around for June or May or any one of them but they had all went to the cafeteria a moment ago so he just settled with sending June a message but when Yihwa shoved him inside the room with the machine, he put his phone away, not realizing he didn't send the message.

And when he got back after a while, he stopped dead in the door.

"Kao.. I love you.. they are my.."

He blinked and put a hand on his chest. He didn't know how such feeling of fear crawled down on him and what that did to his heart except that, it suddenly felt painful.

"Tha..."

"I'm here.." he said. He did but the words didn't come out of his mouth. He wanted to go back and get himself checked again but Kao was asking for him. And that was way more important than his newly found heart.

.
.

Pete sat down beside the cute sleeping figure, staring at him while looking so lost.

He seemed like his brain was running a mile away while his eyes were glued to that face. That smooth pale skin that felt so good to touch, that cute little nose with that mole on it and those plump lips that had tasted like heaven. And then today he had to see those lips being tasted by someone else. He was there, right outside, all the damn time, watching that man having what should have had been his.. kissing and talking sweetly to this precious guy in a way that he never had. Then singing to the tiny bump in his belly.. his children.. the children he had made but Thada took it all.

He sighed. Why won't he? I gave them away first didn't I?

Exactly what Sandee had said to him too, she was stunned too, just like him, when she witnessed them kissing each other. But then she turned to him with a you deserve it and that think fast before it was too late.

Was it? Too late?! But it can't be..

"Tha.."

He snapped out of his thoughts when Kao started moving restlessly.