30. His World

He moved in his sleep and pulled the tiny thing bedide him in his arms. Frowning, he moved his hand to feel the person and opened his eyes a bit.

"Em.. Oon?!"

"Heilo porr"

"Shu.. baby your dada will wake up" he pulled the boy up on his chest, the way Arthit liked it. "When did you climb up here? I put you to bed"

"Aathit waan to sweep with dada en porr" the boy rubbed his nose cutely. "Can I?"

He smiled and rolled to his side, still hugging the boy and moved a hand to feel the presence of the person that slept soundly beside him.

"Dada tired?"

"Yeah.. your dada is tired because he's stubborn" he answered the cute boy.

Arthit chuckled. "Dada is tupid en phat"

"Hey.. don't call dada fat you bad boy, he'll turn hulk again" he whispered to the boy playfully. Arthit giggled.

"Enh.."

He lit the side light instantly and they looked at the pale person sleeping beside them with worry.

"Bee... are you hurt babe?" He asked the man, stroking his hair lovingly.

"Enh... damn it!" Beam cussed out and held his huge belly. "Are you choking in there? You better be choking you midget because you shouldn't treat your parent like that!"

The two people beside him eyed each other.

"Dada turn hulk!" Arthit bit his lips. "Dada no mad at my baby shish na.."

"Enh.." Beam moved restlessly and blew a breath. "Forth.."

"Shu.. it's okay baby, I'm here" Forth kissed his husband's forehead. "It's okay.."

Arthit went to his dada's side and kissed his belly. "No no baby.. no hurt na dada"

"Enh.. baby why're you not in bed?" Beam patted the boy's head lovingly.

"I put him to bed twice but he sneaked in here" Forth also looked at the boy with doting eyes. "Are you okay now?"

Beam was breathing heavily, rested his head against Forth's and sighed. "She's too active today.."

Forth massaged his sides. "Arthit tell you sister not to give dada hard time na" the boy nodded seriously and put his lips against Beam's belly to whisper to his leetle shish.

Beam smiled. "Pharm?"

"He went to bed after dinner. Want me to check on him?"

"Hm.."

"You want to eat now?"

"Emh... sleepy" Beam pulled Forth's arms around himself and snuggled close to him.

Forth kissed his head. "Sleep now... hm" he rested his nose against Beam's cheek. "I love you"

"Hmm... love you too" Beam mumbled.

"Aathi waab ju too"

They both chuckled and Forth pulled the boy in his free hand. "Come here you, guard your dada so he's not mean to your sister again okay?"

"Forth.." Beam held his arm. "Please.. don't leave me. I need you!"

Forth looked down at the beautiful pale face who was looking up at his face with wide eyes.