50. a)

(A/n: Sometimes things take a turn for the worse before getting better

Hold your hearts through this chapter, they are intense)

##~~

Arthit Vongviphan!"

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked up smiling to watch the show. They all knew what they would be seeing. A tiny little boy in a bear hoodie running and cackling wildly while a handsome, clean cut man huffed as he ran after and caught the boy by his waist and picked him up in the air who shrieked happily when the man lightly smacked his bum.

"You! Little! Huh!" The man huffed. "One of these days Mr. Vongviphan.. one of these days!"

"Oh ho! Bun of thez days bwat dada?" The boy facepalmed cutely. "Jush tell Aathi aw-wedy!"

(Arthit101: One of these days what dada? Just tell Arthit already)

Everyone laughed while Beam wanted nothing more than to dig a hole for the little devil. But then again the cute pouty face that little rascal made up at him.

 But then again the cute pouty face that little rascal made up at him

"You!" Beam had him raised up to his eye level and shook him. "Are such a pain in.. dada's bum!" he blurted out, making Namtarn and nurse Achara burst out laughing. 

"Dada bumbum uurt?" Arthit asked innocently, yeah very innocently, his eyes shining with mischief.

"You're making fun of your dada now?" Beam narrowed his eyes.

"Eumphh!!" Arthit nodded, then he cackled seeing Beam's face. He loved his dada's face when he looked like that.

"Close your mouth Beamie you look like a fish!" Kit called from behind with coffee in his hand.

"Dey!!" Arthit exclaimed as he squirmed to get to Kit. He had to show him his palms that had cute kitty band aids on them.

Kit put the coffee down to take the little munchkin from his dad. "You ran away from dayxare again buddy? You are soiling my reputation!" He kissed Arthit's hair that covered his entire forehead and then examined his palms. "What happened?"

"He fell! Again!" Beam growled as he smacked Arthit's bum once again.

Arthit bared his teeth to growl back. Then he giggled. "Aathi no cwwyy! Aathi bwave boi!" He told Kit proudly while Beam turned back to eyes him with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah? And how much of that is true my brave lil liar?" Kit laughed when Arthit puffed his cheeks. "Now.. your hands injured.. how are you gonna eat the chocolate I brought you?"

Arthit's face scrunched in excitement. "Aan aan aan waan waan!!"

Kit laughed and gave him a chocolate as Arthit went on to recount how his dada and porr took care of him and his P'Faam made him pink milk without making bad faces at him ansmd they all kissed him to sleep. Kit eyed Beam while Arthit innocently ranted on how much he loved it.