15

"Are you okay? What happened?" Pha handed him hot chocolate with a worried look on his face and rubbed his back. Kit shivered so badly, holding the mug to his chest like a lifesaver that it worried Pha to core. He sat beside Kit. "Kitty, talk to me. What the hell did he say? What did he do Kitty?"

Kit looked up at him with teary eyes yet he kept his mouth shut. He couldn't possibly tell Pha what he knew. He was already heartbroken and guilty, he couldn't bring himself to add up to that when they first sat like this taking about their past days. He couldn't do that this time either. "Y-you know.." he looked away. "H-he saw you a-and me a-and... and he just.." he trailed off. 

Pha sighed. "Did he accuse you of stealing me? I know for a fact he could, he blamed Beam for as long as he and I lasted and now I know he can he devious and cruel" he looked down. "If he was that cruel to me, he could do anything"

Kit looked at his face. "Why... why is he so mean?" a sob escaped his mouth at that. And then it didn't stop. He started crying and he wasn't able to get a hold of himself. "Why they did that to me.... why.. why.." he spilled the chocolate on the floor and started coughing. 

"K-kit? Kit!" Pha stood up in panic, seeing Kit hyperventilate and shake like that. He knew Kit had panic disorder. He massaged his arm and made him bury his head between his knees. Just then the door bell rang. Still in panic himself, Phana rushed to open the door.

"Hey Ki-- Pha?" Forth looked at Pha then his eyes landed on Kit. "Kit.." he ran past Pha to get to Kit. "What happened?"

"Panic.." Pha started but got cut off by Forth.

"That drawer, his meds, he keeps it there" Forth said urgently. "Hurry up! He's sweating"

Pha did as told and stood there, seeing Forth calm Kit down and make him take the medicine. The he sat beside Kit and made him rest his head on his lap. He clearly looked like he'd done that before. It hurt Pha seeing the once fierce Kit a mess like this. To think this all happened to him so often and that he was never there, hell even being a doctor he had no idea what to do in the situation. 

"What triggered him?" Forth asked after a while.

Pha felt bitterness in his mouth. "Wayo"

FLASHBACK

He walked inside the cafe with Park hot on his tail. 

"I told you to stay in the car" he barked at Park who sneered. 

"Now don't be so mean na baby Yo"

"Don't call me that" Yo snapped. "Stop testing my patience Park"

Park smirked and pulled Yo's arm, twisting it. "Now... how bout you don't test mine either" he said in a menacing tone. "Oh you know that would hurt you baby Yo, I'm not Ming and I'm definitely not the toy in this arrangement. You know that"

Yo's arm hurt by the grip, it almost brought tears o his eyes. He pursed his lips and look down in defeat. Park smiled and let go of his arm to pull him closer and kiss him hard. "Now that wasn't difficult, was it?" he whispered in Yo's ear and pushed him in. "Let's see why I brought you here today" he spread an arm, pointing towards a quiet corner of the cafe. Yo huffed and walked towards where Park pointed, only to stop in his tracks seeing the peopled sat at a table.