47

(A/n: I don't really know if I'm rushing it. But I think I'll go with it this way.
I have decided what I want to do with Kao. If you don't like it... don't tell me ihihih🙈)

##~~

"Heioo!!"

Beam frowned at the tiny devil's good manners as he went running to say hi to the store owner. Then when the owner greeted him back with free lollies, Beam sighed. Oh, ofcourse.

'Where did this rascal learn to charm people?' He wondered to himself.

"I would say... you, but then you already know that old man" Pharm whispered to him smugly and went off to get a trolley to make Oon sit in. Beam sighed and picked a smaller basket. 'Now where the hell did that one learn to throw sarcasm around like a pro?'

He shook his head. Ofcourse he knew the answer to that. He walked towards the snack portion to get the stuff his boys mostly eat. Groceries were Pharm's department.

"Who's this baby?" A short boy in store worker's outfit pouted seeing Yacht give away free lollies

"Ouho! Aathi ij no bwaby ju tupid!!" Arthit huffed with his hands on his waist. The boy turned to Yacht with a pout.

"What is he saying?"

"You won't understand, you need to have a brain for that" Yacht retorted.

"P'Yacht!!!" The boy whined and shook his shoulders.

Arthit looked up at him with a scrunched face. "Huh.. how tupid"

"What?!!"

"Oho!! Get to work Can! Why have you crowded my store with your friends?" He stared at the two taller boys behind Can, the blond one laughed out while the taller, tanned guy smiled slightly.

"Oh P'Yacht so they could all complete my work together and I can go for our match!" Can retorted, rather loud.

"Huh.. all you know how to do is eat and play you fool!" Yacht huffed, still crouched with Arthit in his arms who was busy wrestling with his lolly. "Are they going to study for you too? Tell me Win! Dean! Are you all as stupid is as this genius?"

Both boys shared amused looks. It wasn't anything new. Can and his big cousin. Dean turned around fo get back to work but stopped dead in his tracks seeing the beautiful boy walking towards them and past them to P'Yacht.

"What?" Win asked him.

"Him!!" He whispered, staring at the boy trying to grab on the baby. "That's.. him.."

"The keychain boy?" Win turned to stare too. "Wao!"

.
.

"P'Yacht" Pharm greeted Yacht and then he narrowed his eyes at Arthit who had both his hands hidden behind his back. "I already saw that bad boy!"