2. 7 years later

USA

"It's okay... I'm here, I'm gonna be here till you get through this" he told the whimpering man lying on a gurney, gently stroking his hair as they moved him.

"I-it hurts... argh!! AARGH!!"

"Shush... yeah, I know how it feels, trust me, once you have her in your arms, it will all be worth it" he promised the man in a hushed tone.

"Y-you.. you promise?" the man crying, clutching his huge belly. "P-promise me.. I-I won't ehh.. I don't wanna l-lose my baby this time!! Angh.."

"I promise" he motioned the anesthesiologist to go on. Once the man was unconscious, he went on with the operation. It was complicated, being it a guy and all but not for him. Not for Dr. Beam Baramee Vongviphan who spent last seven years of his life studying male pregnancy.

.
.

"Here you go P'Type"

The exhausted man looked at the little bundle in Beam's arms with eye glistering with tears and raised his hands. He couldn't move yet but he still managed to hold his daughter lovingly. Then he sobbed uncontrollably. 
"Awhh.. she.. she's beautiful" he whispered to himself.

"She is, isn't she? Right little one.. you are so so beautiful" Beam cooed at the baby and smiled. "He went to bring your medication phi" he informed the honey skinned man who kept looking at the door anxiously. Type smiled shyly.

"We did it.. I can not believe it.. I have her.."

Something flickered in the doctor's eyes as he patted his patient's shoulder. "I told you.. didn't I? I told you both I'll do everything I can to save your baby"

The man cried quietly, hugging his daughter tightly. Beam let him, still patting his shoulder and kept the other hand around the baby, ready to hold her when the father is tired. "You know how lucky you are? To be loved so much and be accepted as who you are by everyone you care for, especially from your partner. And to be able to give birth to such a beautiful little miracle? You are so so lucky phi and I wish you all the happiness in the life" Beam said sincerely.

"Th-thank you.." Type was still sobbing.

"Hey stop crying baby" his husband came in, handing the medicines to a nurse and sat to take the baby from him. He kissed her head with such a loving gaze. "You'll scare our little princess here and Dr. Beam won't like it either, right doc?" he asked Beam who smiled. "But.. really, thank you so much!" the tall man with fair skin smiled gratefully. "After I almost lost him last time, I never thought I'd hold our child in my arms. I didn't.. oh God! Now holding her, I can't believe I stopped wishing to have a baby.. she's beautiful! Thanks for saving my Type and my baby"

Beam shook his head smiling brightly. He excused himself. Walking by the corridors of one of the best and the most well-established hospitals, he looked down, putting a hand on his flat belly with a thin smile. He did it again. He did it for someone else what no one could do for him. It was worth all the pain and hard work in the world. Yeah.. it always made him feel useful every single time he handed a parent their baby.

"You done for the day?" his assistant asked.

Beam smiled at her. "Yeah! Finally! I am so damn popular!" he bragged and she rolled her eyes.

"Huh.. I'd like seeing your face when your owner hears that!" she said, pointing towards his office door.

"Dada!!"

He smiled at the tiny little toddler giggling and running out of his office and crouched to lift him up in the air. They boy shrieked and giggled when he threw him up in the air and caught him.