63. Chaos

"POLICE! OPEN UP OR WE BREAK THE DOOR!" 

SILENCE...

BHAMMM

"Let's go!" The four men in black special task force uniforms started filling in the condo, blast opening the doors to the two front rooms. The first one was found empty along with the small kitchen and lounge area while the man stopped on the other door, motioning the others that he heard noises inside. And then they opened the door with their guns ready to shoot, only to stop when a shrill, girly scream filled the air. There stood in front of them, a totally naked girl with water dripping down her body and only a towel in her hand that she used to cover her front while screaming her lungs out. 

The men blinked and then the one in lead hurriedly beckoned them all out. 

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?" she screamed.

"Police! Don't be scared, if you're innocent, you won't be hurt" he said in a softer but firm tone, not looking at her so she won't panic more. "But please, do get dressed and come out, right now" he walked out.

"Wao..." someone laughed.

"Shut up!"

They went on to thoroughly search the small condo and one walked up the stairs to the locked room and blasted it open too.

"This place is rented by a Dr. Sompoi. Are you?" the head asked the woman once she was outside.

She sat on the couch shivering. "Ye-yeah... m-me..." she sighed. "I rented it in my name for... what's happening here?" she was in tears. "What... did they do something? E-everything looks fine here... they pay on time... the landlord has no complaint..."

The man blinked. "You don't actually live here do you. Damn it!" he cussed. 

"Dave! You may wanna come to see this" the man from upstairs called.

The head, named Dave, turned to the woman with a questioning look and went upstairs. He stopped outside a  small, dark room with only a dim red light, the only room upstairs.

"Lights?"

"Nah... Looks like this son of a bitch is too damn inspired by movies" the man answered as he flashed his light around, shaking his head. "Damn! Just look at this... this dude is crazy..."

Dave walked in slowly, looking around and stopped, seeing the two large posters on two sides of the walls, one in front of the bed, one on the right.