37

Hey Oon's lovely tawberries. Hope you're all doing good. So, before I start, for people who have trouble with how I've made Beam a forgiving person, understand him please.

My dears, sorry to say this, I have read fanfics and watched shows where even rapists are forgiven and given second chances. Over possessive, abusive and controlling boyfriends, still get lots and lots of chances and no one complains.

Not ridiculing anyone just making a point here, and the point is I HAVE NO OBJECTION TO WHAT ANYONE WRITES BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THAY WANT TO WRITE. If I don't like the way a story is going, I either read it anyway and suck it up, hit the vote and leave. Or I just leave without reading. Wattpad is afterall a platform for people to write whatever they want. 

AND WHO SAYS THEY AIN'T PAYING FOR WHAT THEY DID TO BEAM? I am making them pay. All of them. One way or another. But they are paying. And doesn't Beam deserve to have back what someone else snatched from him?

I'm sprouting too much nonsense, I know. Just a few hard days and I read a few messages and comments and blasted like a water filled balloon.

Actually, I've never seen a water filled balloon. I LOVE YA ALL. I even enjoy the comments on my fanfics and try best to reply to all the messages. And you guys put up with my ranting, no one else does that😭😭. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT

Hope I didn't kill your moods. Still, enjoy reading guys. Have the three hotties up there as a compensation ⬆️⬆️.

 FLASHBACK

"P'Forth, hi" 

Forth, Tim and Lam looked up from their table to see Wayo smile at them thinly. 

"Oh.. nong Yo" Forth looked around to see if Ming or Pha were around. How did Phana's jealous ass allowed his boyfriend to enter the wolf's den? Unless..

"Are you alone?"

Wayo looked down with a tight smile. "Phi, I'm not allowed to be alone? P'Forth has kinda forgotten me, haven't you?" He looked at Forth's face who blinked. Mostly, Yo was always animated to see him, jumping him, not even bothered by his boyfriend's jealousy.

"Aha.. I've been busy. Exams and.. I'll be head hazer by next month"

"Ouh.." Wayo smiled. "P'Forth is so cool na"

Forth smiled tightly. Yeah, he had stopped entertaining Yo a long time ago. It amused him in the beginning how Pha felt insecure by him, even entertaining Wayo more to get on Pha's nerves but now, he missed his friendship with Pha.

Hanging out, drinking, making fun of each other, and friendly basketball matches, their trips to the beach together, pranking others together with Beam, Kit attacking Tim every chance he got. He lost it all just for a boy? 

"Everything alright? You're here.."

Wayo smiled again. "I won't take more your time phi, I'm looking for Ming" he said in a small tone. "Have you seen him?"

Forth frowned. What was that in Wayo's tone? Sadness?

"Oh.. yeah.. no I don't think he's out of class yet. Exams are near. You must be busy too" he smiled at the kid who looked down with a sigh. "Wha-what's wrong?"

Wayo just looked at him with an unreadable expression and then smiled. "Ah.. nothing phi! I see you guys are busy. I'll go look for him" He bowed at them and turned around. Before this, his awesome P'Forth would've left everything behind to make sure he was okay, would listen to him and say kind words. But today.. P'Forth wasn't even happy to see him. He looked at his hands sadly. Didn't P'Forth cared so much for him? He used to go crazy when Wayo was sad. Wasn't he the cutest, most adorable? People go crazy for him everywhere he goes. So why was everyone around him slowly drifting far from him? Why nobody loved him enough?