21

He laughed happily and pick the cackling boy up in the air, swung him around like a helicopter before kissing both his cheeks. "Oon happy now?"

Arthit cackled. "Deyyy dada!"

Beam giggled and kissed his cheeks again. "Good" he put the boy down who ran to join his older cousin in playing around. Beam sighed. Last two days were testing for him, with Arthit being so scared and not leaving his side for even a moment and Pharm also crying every time Arthit cried. It was never like this before. Arthit was never scared of anything and Pharm... Beam had made sure that Pharm never had to cry again in his life. 

"Dad"

"Come here" he pulled Pharm closer, wrapped an arm around him. "Tired?"

"Sooo much" Pharm pouted. It made Beam relaxed seeing he was calm now too. "Look at those two. They have springs in their legs? Never tired" 

Beam chuckled. "They're so young with no worry except what game to play next or what flavor of ice cream they want. The best time of life"

"That's because of you. And aunt Yi. It's not like this for everyone" Pharm said wisely. "I wish it was though"

Beam smiled and kissed his son's head.

"Dad it was.. him right? That boyish man. And that other one" Pharm asked. "Why were they annoying you? I don't like it"

Beam sighed. "Because that's what they do. Forget it.
You wanted to talk to me last night"

"I was..." Pharm chuckled nervously. "You always come along to do everything for me I just... I was thinking maybe you don't need to... em for my admission" his voice turned almost into a whisper. He thought Beam might feel bad.

"You don't want me to come with you?" Beam frowned.

Pharm looked up hastily and shook his head. "I didn't mean I don't want you there dad. I just..."

Beam chuckled at Pharm's scared face. "You want to do it yourself" he ruffled Pharm's hair. "And you can. It's high time"

"Really?" Pharm asked anxiously. 

Beam shook his head. "You think I love going around, doing stuff for that people do themselves like buying your underwear, getting your computer fixed, buying your toiletries or making the documentation for my grown up son?
Hell no it's embarrassing" he joked, making Pharm glared at him cutely. "I do it because you hate doing it yourself and I don't mind coming everywhere with you" Pharm smiled a little. "You know it's a good thing. I'll.. drive you to that school, you can go take care of your admission, you can look around and then Oon and I will pick you up and we'll go for desserts. Good plan?"

Pharm bit his lower lip and nodded, hesitantly.

Beam smiled and went on. "Or you can try to. You know, get out of the car and look around and if you can't, I'll get out and walk with you to the administration and get you settled. I can't home school you kiddo, you'll start to suck at studies"

Pharm laughed at that. Soon they were both tackled to the ground by Arthit and Phoom.

"Uncle Beam Arthit wants to go on the carousal" Phoom told him.

"Yeah?" 

Arthit nodded happily. "Waana waana.. tha horshe"

"Spell horse first"__Beam

Arthit giggled and put both hands on his mouth. "H..." then made a long o sound with his mouth and giggled again.

"Good. Next?"

"R.. shhh... E. Horshe!" he hid his face. Pharm and Phoom chuckled at that. After lunch time both kids were tired as hell. Beam saw Phoom was so sleepy he sat on ground and made him sit on his lap.