29

"P'Beam.."

Beam sighed when Pharm came to stand beside him with a scared expression on his face. Pharm copied him and leaned his back against the car to watch a sobbing Arthit being fed by uncle Dae-ho.

"P...are you okay? And.. why is he crying?" Pharm asked him.

"I met someone today.. I never wanted to meet again" Beam whispered. Then he sighed. "And he's heart broken"

Pharm blinked. He chuckled. "Dad... really?!"

"Why though?!"

"Huh?!" Pharm knotted his brows, not understanding.

"Why is it, that he meets a guy for just few days.. he gets so attached, you both get so attached to him when you can't even make friends because you're scared of people but not him.. even when you saw him once in a while, you are always talking about him but even then.. why did you never tell me his name?" Beam asked he didn't look at Pharm but he sensed him tense up. "Oon calls him porr.. refuses to learn his name right.. he never even look at anyone other than you and me but he loves him so much he's a mess because that man left him and refused to see him.." He sighed. "How long?"

##~~

"Really?!" Kit looked up at Tim who grinned

"It's festive night" Tim told him happily. "Plus.. I'm such a poor little assistant I can't plan or bring you to a fancy date na, your friend doesn't pay me well" he fake pouted.

Kit tilted his head to eye Tim's convertible and scoffed. "Poor my ass!"

Tim laughed his ass off and pulled on Kit's arm to drag him to the open air market. "Come on, river and food and there's a ferris wheel. And I need your help" 

"Oh you need my help?" Kit asked.

"Yeah.. see there's this beautiful dimpled boy I want to date.. and he has these tiny tiny scary looking suitors.." Tim told him.

"Ouh.. is that so?!" Kit narrowed his eyes playfully.

Tim grinned. "Yeah, they're horrible and nasty and I have a feeling, he favors them more than me so.."

"So you want to buy him with gifts?" Kit asked.

"Anh! I planned to buy all those tiny monsters with gifts" Tim winked. "But.. if that's what he wants.." 

Kit rolled his eyes and shoved Tim ahead. He blushed when the guy held his hand in his own, interlocking their fingers together. Then he didn't let go of Kit's hand the whole night. Kit just shook his head and let Tim take him where he wanted. He understood completely why Tim brought him here. Night time, open air mall, hustle bustle and the riverside...

He realized now why Beam loved night bazaars and malls so much. It was so lively. Kit actually didn't remember when was the last time he had been to a place this full of life and joy. Well, except the peds ward but that doesn't really count now, does it?