60. Revelation

Ming walked out of the suite with a grim look but the moment he was in the elevator, a smirk formed on his face. "Now you taste what you really are, my sweet Wayo" he gritted his teeth but soon the smirk was back. "But then again...

Maybe it might be too late for you to feel that, with the little whore inside you that you really are..." Smirking, he leaned back, remembering the past. His past.

FLASHBACK-1

"He's one handsome young man Ram" Mongkut spoke when his assistant brought his oldest son to introduce with the master. 

"I would raise and train him myself. Just like my Wayo" Mongkut spoke one day.

Fifteen years old Ming was very delighted by the way the rich man had treated him. Especially enchanted by the cute little timid boy called Wayo who wouldn't come to meet or even look up at him. He found the boy extremely adorable and lovely. And Master Panitchayasawad was one kind man who refused to be addressed as a master by him and insisted to be called an uncle.

He was happy to live and serve the man who had raised his family.

Then one day uncle called him to the study to inform him he was to look out for Wayo since the boy was timid and got bullied and Ming happily made it his mission to be Wayo's friend. To be there for him. Wayo was so cute and innocent and so helpless, he liked the idea to be there for him. 

Then one night he heard Wayo's conversation with his father.

"I brought him here for you my baby Yo. He's here to be and do whatever you want him to. I trust him with you because his whole family have served us with loyalty. He will too" 

Then, Ram got sick and needed a heart surgery and Mongkut paid for it, like he always took care of his trusted employee but he couldn't save Ram even after spending away loads of money. But to Ming, that kindness just seemed like buying him even more to serve the young master of the great Panitchayasawad lineage.

"Ming, son" Mongkut called Ming. "I'm your father too"

Ming didn't look up from the ground as he bowed at him. "I'm just a servant uncle..."

Mongkut hugged the tall boy. "Never think you don't have a father, Ram left you under my supervision"

Ming looked down and bowed. He was just there to serve Wayo who didn't even spare him a glance. He had long stopped living in dream land. He had the debt of gratitude towards the rich man. He would always serve the man. But he wasn't impressed with the hypocritical attitude of the man.

But for some reason, Wayo now looked at him. He sometimes found the boy eyeing him. Then one day, sitting in the garden, he looked behind to find Wayo peeking at him from behind a bush.

"I... I just want... to check on you..." Was what Wayo said. "I... I lost mae too" 

With that, they became close. Extremely close. Wayo found a loving, loyal and protective friend in Ming. They were becoming friends, Ming started to think he was falling for Wayo till they entered high school and he found out Wayo's weird crush on one of the seniors. Ming was crushed. But he had to serve, didn't he?

That was what he did. He moved on.

Even when Wayo was heart broken, he was there for Wayo. Even when one day Wayo sneaked a bottle of alcohol from his father's study and they had their first drink in Wayo's huge bedroom. When they sat on the floor, drank, and he joked that Wayo was too innocent and Wayo mocked him back. Then suddenly the boy leaned to kiss the taller one on his lips. Ming froze.