Recap 2 (Seven Years)

In Bangkok

Pha cleared Forth's misunderstanding about his relation with Beam and Tim knocked some sense into him.

Once realizing what he'd done, he knew he got made by the video compilation of Beam and Pha and was horrified with what he'd done to the love of his life. He felt disgusted by himself. Then he found out his Beam was rushed to the hospital.

And then Beam just disappeared.

Kit, Forth, and Pha were devastated when they found out that Beam had rolled out of the school and left. No one knew where he was. Pha and Forth fought and blamed each other while Kit was so devastated with guilt and sorrow, he cut all his ties with Pha, something Wayo really liked. But it killed Pha even more. They all tried so hard to look for Beam in their own ways but to no end. And the memory of everything they had done to him affected them all, making them suffer in their own ways.

Forth
Forth and Tim went to find Lam who they knew took Beam away but were shocked at the revelation that he was Beam's big brother. Lam hated Forth so much for what he did, claiming he didn't just break Beam's heart, he broke Lam's trust too. The trust with which he guaranteed his aunt that his friend would never hurt his brother. No matter how much he begged, how much he pleaded, Lam stayed like the stone-cold statue and didn't tell him where Beam went.

Forth begged that he loved Beam. He begged that he misunderstood Beam, that he made a mistake but Lam was like a hard rock that didn't budge.

The guilt and longing for Beam drove him crazy. He started drinking all the time, fighting and running around like a maniac, trying to find Beam. He couldn't eat or sleep, he had nightmares of Beam lying there, half-dead, in that room with bloodshot eyes, asking him why he did that, asking why he hurt him. And it killed him over and over again till he almost went crazy with grief and sleep deprivation. He lost his will to live. Even trying to commit suicide twice.

He might've succeeded if not for Tim and Kit. Tim camped with him, not leaving his side, and even got a friend from IT to track Beam down. Kit on the other hand, when they patched things up, he became a very close friend with Forth, his support against his demons. They both had something in common, their love for Beam and their guilt. So Forth started to stand on his feet because he could tell Kit was in very bad shape and he knew in his heart that it was his fault Kit was all alone. He couldn't do anything to get his Beam back but he could look after his most precious person, his Kit. So he worked his ass off, stopped with the sedatives, gave up on the thought of taking his own life, got his grades back, stopped drinking, got himself busy with studies, and tried hard not to think but to no success. It made him successful to take over his family business in the country.

But with all that, the IT guy Sharp still couldn't track Beam with all his skills. Forth was yet more heartbroken since he hoped that Sharp would help him and he'd run to Beam and kneel in front of him as long as he doesn't forgive him. So he isolated himself from everyone except Tim and Kit. He gave up on life and fun with his only hobby being caring for plants and just worked nonstop like a robot till he dropped due to exhaustion.

Kit
Kit's life took the worst turn after Beam left. Left with guilt, anger, regret, and missing his best friend, he saw Forth devastated, Pha throwing the blame at Forth and Wayo putting more fuel and in anger, cut all ties with Pha. But what he didn't know was that this act would leave them both alone and stranded. He became quieter, distant, easily scared, and lonely since instead of patching up with him, Pha blocked him from everywhere and Ming started to change. He was no longer the same goofy, stupid, and the annoyingly sweet guy always chasing him around. And since his friends were no longer on his side, people openly talked about him not being good enough for someone as great as their campus moon, fueling his inferiority complex, even more, making him lose all his self-confidence and he became depressed. Seeing this Ming made them move in together and he agreed. But that, instead of helping, worsened his condition.