39

"H-here.."

Beam looked at the clothes and then Kit. "Oh.. thank you" he took it. "I should keep my things here, I need a shower"

Kit bit his lips hard.

Beam eyed him. "What?"

Kit didn't look up. "Em.. y-you can.. you used my things all the time.. b-before"

Beam smiled thinly. "Yeah.. I did. You didn't like it though"

"Yeah.."

They both stood there, feeling awkward till Beam decided to have pity on Kit and walked towards the lounge washroom, thanking Kit once again. Once done, he walked out to find Kit still on the same spot he left him before.

"A-are you this.. you.. you are still n-nice to m-me.. after everything.."Kit started. "I-I.. I'm that.. p-pitiful right?" Kit managed to say with difficulty ans smiled.

Beam didn't know what to say to him. He looked around till something came out of his mouth. "What did you expect?" he didn't mean to just blurt it out but it was done. To his surprise though, Kit smiled.

"Atleast you talk to me" he spoke with a stutter this time. "Something good my.. my pathetic self got me. Pity or not, you didn't reject me" he teared up and Beam also felt his eyes watered.

Beam looked at the watch, he still had free time. He sat down on the couch. "What happened to you? Why after all these years that bastard would corner me and insist on telling me you cheated on him?"

Kit looked down at him, he wiped his eyes and sat down with a smile. "You t-tell me, where you found t-that little bean"

Beam chuckled, he sensed Kit didn't want to talk about Ming. "God punished me with that prince of hell"

"Jerk!" Kit exclaimed and they chuckled together. "He's just like you"

He nodded at Kit. "A hyper active sadistic version of me if you say"

"And.. h-how is the.. the older one?" Kit asked timidly.

"The sweetest little pumpkin you'd ever meet" Beam smiled with a loving look on his face. "He's sixteen, totally opposite of Arthit, em.. here! That's him.."

They sat quietly side by side as Kit looked the wallpaper on Beam's phone. Him shouting on grass as a little baby sat around his shoulders, pulling his hair while cute boy tickled his sides. "He's too tiny for sixteen.."

Beam laughed.

"I.. I.. I have.. I have missed you.."

Beam didn't answer for a long time until finally he sighed. "Me too Kit.."

Kit smiled thinly. "You're lying"

Beam chuckled and shrugged. "Maybe.."

"Beam.."

"Hmm?"

"Y-you should know.. w-when I.." Kit sighed. "When I said those awful things because of Ming.. I was just a silly boy in love.. I was.. too damn proud to apologize then"

Beam smiled. "I know that"

Kit sighed. Beam saw how he held onto his sides like afraid he'd fall if he let go. He looked at Kit in worry as Kit breathed so heavy while talking slowly. "I did not tell Pha on you. I did not.. it was Ming who heard it from his faculty and he told Wayo who told Pha.. I had no say in anything.. I had no say in what Pha di-- no! No! What Wayo made him do.

Beam I didn't know he wasn't a sweet kid like we thought of him, he was a snake inside. I didn't know he hated you, the one person who made their relationship happen.." Kit was crying now. "I only found out how he was trying to push you away from Pha"