18

So the last chapter. I'm so sorry guys it's Team, Yacht's younger brother. Not Win.🤦‍♀️

##~~

"You look healthy as a horse, I knew Forth was faking to get his ass out of that meeting"

Kit stopped laughing to look up from the little kid in his arms and found Tim standing in the doorway. Tim smiled crookedly. "It's good you're okay"

Kit smiled. "Hi... you gonna visit another associate?" He asked.

Tim grinned. "Nah more like a doctor, a cute doctor"

Kit looked down. "Anyone I know?" He asked timidly.

Tim's smiled widened. "I don't know, you tell me. You know anyone named Dr. Kittinan Intochar?"

Kit looked up at him with face heated up. He looked stunned by the sudden flirtation. Not that he'd even want to think or acknowledge it as flirting. He was saved by the awkward situation when the little patient pulled his glasses off, clearly wanting his attention.

"P'Kit!!!" The boy whined and threw a stuffed toy at Tim who frowned and stuck his tongue out.

"Hey sorry fella, that big uncle is annoying your P'Kit" Kit smiled sweetly at the boy.

"P'Kit... big uncle is scary"

"Ouu.. don't worry, I'll just go tell them to kick him out. But then we'll take the medicine, deal?" Kit extended a hand and the boy shook it. "Good"

He got up to approach Tim who smiled at him, amused. Then his face turned sour when the little boy glared at him. "What are you looking at you midget?"

Kit shook his head and pinched Tim's side. He knew the guy wasn't serious. "Come on, let's go out before you scare off half my peds wing"

He pushed Tim all the way out of the ward who just grinned and let him. "Damn! Were you ever that annoying?" Kit exclaimed but got flustered when Tim looked down at him with a slight smile on his face. "Wa-what?"

"You weren't stuttering. You talked full sentences and you didn't stutter once" he leaned closer, making Kit blush. "Are you not nervous around me anymore?"

Kit blinked. He suddenly was very much nervous. "Y-you just want to... to w-waste my time or y-you n-need..." he trailed off, so embarrassed of his stuttering again.

Tim smiled. "Hey... I really mind how long you take to say one sentence to me. Say it all"

Kit stepped back a little. "W-what...what do you want?"

Tim grinned. "Let's discuss it. Let's discuss what I want with popcorns and a horror movie, what say?" Leaned down but laughed when Kit leaned away from him with a scowl.

"Why would I? I hate horror"

Tim laughed. "Even better. You can hold on to me when you're scared. I'll pick you up at 6"

"Wha? Wait I- what the..." Kit stood there watching a tall man run away from him. He looked around to find a few nurses giggle. "What the hell just happened?

Arghh fuck it!"

"You sound like someone I once knew"
He glare at Pha who smirked and leaned against the wall. "Who was it.... oh yeah, our grumpy kitty"

The nurse standing behind Kit laughed. Kit gasped. "You did not! Wait you!" He kicked Pha lightly and stormed off to see his patients.

Pha smiled looking the way Kit went. Then he looked down and sighed. "It's a good thing he can do that him, isn't it?"