32

"Dr. Vongviphan?"

Beam stopped talking abruptly, hearing his voice. Kitty..

"Hi.. I'm Dr. Intochar"

He was still frozen to his spot when that person spoke again. 

"I have your son here with me"

Beam closed his eyes and sighed. He still remembered it all like yesterday. But he should be strong, he should face him. He sighed again. "Oon! I told you million times didn't I? Don't go away all the time" " Bracing himself he turned around to give the boy a serious look and looked up when Kit gasped. 

Kit let go of the Arthit who ran to hug his dad's legs and stepped back, trying hard to breathe. "B-b-bea.."

Beam blinked. When he decided to face his ex best friends, he expected to see a lot of things that included hate, mockery or disgust or even anger. But not.. fear, or those tears.. not guilt..

He frowned seeing how badly Kit shivered, trying so hard to catch his breath. And before he could understand what was happening..

"Kit!!"

He saw Kit collapse and in that very moment, he forgot everything else as he ran to catch Kit before he collapsed on the floor and hugged his limp body to his chest.

"Kit! Get help here, get me a gurney! It's Dr. Kit Intochar!"

"Aww aww doca deed!" Arthit clamped his hands together.

He looked down at Kit and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. "Kitty.."

.
.

"Panic attack?" Beam spoke, lost in deep thought as he caressed Kit's hair. He looked so small and fragile. So tired. Beam suddenly recalled the time he entered the intensive care unit with Mr. Tuffy in his hands to visit Kit.

"Dr. Kit has panic disorder, he had been doing very well these past few months.. don't know why he suddenly had an episode"

Beam shuddered and grabbed Kit's hand in his own. Is he the reason this happened today? Did he cause this?

FLASHBACK

"You fucking asshole! Where have you been for the past two days?"

Beam stopped in his tracks, key card still in his hand, to find a very disheveled Kit with bad hair and pajamas, glaring up at him. He blinked. Kit haven't talked to him in days. Well if you don't count the times Pha came to make up with him on Kit's behalf but that for sure only made Beam feel even worse. Like saying that stuff to your best friend for a guy you barely know wasn't that big of a deal to him that he could man up and come apologize to Beam. Hell, Beam wasn't some desperate softie who needed cuddling and apologies. Even Kit manning up enough to come hit his butt with a first aid kit would be enough. But no.

"I don't see how that's any of your business" despite trying, his voice came out cold. Seeing Kit's lost expression, he clicked his tongue.
He takes it back, he is a softie for these two bastards and they take advantage of it. "I went to the beach"

"Alone?"

"No I brought my whole harem with me" Beam rolled his eyes. "Why? You need something?"

Kit blinked. Damn! Beam was too cold. He knew it, Beam was mad at him, he crossed a line. But Ming thought.. dammit!

"I-I..I was worried I didn't hear a single sound from your room, I thought.. I was just worried"

"Huh.. next time you worry too much for me, you just text me to ask instead of camping at the door and not sleeping" Beam said in a dull voice and walked inside. He was too tired after spending two whole days away with Forth and for some weird reason, he was cranky and didn't want to be more hard on Kit.