45

(A/n: heard you guyz missed flashbacks 😈)

FLASHBACK

"Aathi wou gwow up and wike P'Porr! Shoo towng wike dupamanw!!" Arthit told their dad happily himself after begging Pharm not to.

(Arthit101: I will grow up and be like porr! Strong like superman)

"Can Aathi?" He batted his eyes at their dad who laughed.

"You can be whoever you want baby bunny" he had told Arthit.

Then they went outside to the park and met him again.

'Forth'

Was he that Forth?

He seemed the very one. The one always wanted to look in the eye and ask 'Why my P'Beam?'

But he also seemed so..
loving and soft and..
like dad..

He hugged and kissed Oon. No one hugged Oon except his dada. Even his brother only got the privilege when Oon was in good mood. But then, Oon was in good mood ever since they came to Thailand. That little rugrat was so damn happy all the time!

And he hugged and talked to anyone and everyone but still.. why didn't Pharm feel scared of that man?

Why that man was so happy everytime he saw them?

Why would he look at them like their dad looked at them?

He took out his phone to search for Forth Jamornhum and there he found him. The same man. It was really him.

The business tycoon. The engineer. Forth Jathurapoom Jamornhum.

"P'Porr wa sho towng!!" Arthit was chirpy

(Arthit101: P'Porr was so strong)

Pharm sighed and put the phone down. "Do you like that phi?"

"Eumph!!" Arthit nodded happily as he wrestled with his sweet wrapper. "Onwy dada ij mow pwetty or Aathi wou mawry P'Porr!"

(Arthit101: only if dada wasn't more pretty, I would marry Porr)

Pharm eyed his brother. "Hey you.. don't cheat now" he was always amused by Arthit's insistence to marry dad and tell anyone who'd hear that his dada made babies.

Arthit cackled.

"Oon.."

"Emh?"

"You should not call him porr, people call their fathers porr" he told his baby brother who sat in his lap as they watched friends. Arthit loved laughing when they laughed in the show though the only thing he could understand from the show was Joe.