20

Yes it's Pha. I felt so for Beam, Pha was the one who betayed him the worst. He meant a lot to Beam and he promised to always be there which he so selfishly broke.

It wasn't till the morning that Beam walked out of the hospital. He stopped in his tracks seeing a tall person in a black shirt leaned against the tree behind his car. He looked down with a sigh and walked towards his car.

"I thought I saw you, two days back. I thought it was you but then... was it you"

Beam sighed.

"Is he... your child?"

Beam looked at Pha in surprise.

Pha walked closer. "That was your favorite place for Korean. I always go there. Never thought I'd ever get to see you like this. With a child. Then here, as a fetal surgeon? The whole world knows Dr. Vongviphan" he said with so much pride in his voice. "Now I know why I couldn't find you. You wanted to disappear that bad you went and took your dad's last name?"

Still Beam remained silent. He was looking down with a tight face, hands resting on his car. He didn't know seeing Pha would make him feel this mixture of hurt, anger and also happiness at the same time. He didn't like it. All those times, those broken promises and empty reassurances came back, hitting his head like a bullet. He thought he forgave Forth, he forgot what Kit did but what about Pha. Forth broke his heart but Pha... he ripped his soul apart. Now he wanna talk about how much he cared and worried for him?

"When I saw you with kids, I thought it was someone else. I didn't see anyone else other than the boys. That baby is.." he shut up seeing Beam's expression.

Beam looked up at Pha's face with steady eyes but Pha noticed his clenched fists. He sighed. "I know I don't deserve to talk to you about you or your life but Beam... I looked for you like a mad man. I just.."

"What?" Beam asked in a slow tone, almost a growl. He turned to Pha just in time for...

"Dada~"

Beam closed his eyes, sighing in relief. Then Pha watched with an open mouth as Beam smiled so brightly and bent to pick up a small boy who came running and clung to his legs.

"Hey baby" Beam showered the boy with kisses. "How are you? You missed dada?"

Arthit became teary eyed and hugged Beam. "Aathit wooke up and no dada home. Shoo care.."

"Baby dada had to work" Beam hugged him back and gave Pharm a questioning look. Phana long forgotten. "Why were you scared?"

"He got scared again" Pharm's lips trembled. "He was crying nonstop when uncle Prin came, so he dropped all three of us here" Phoom, Yihwa's little son waved at Beam. Beam hugged Arthit tightly. "Maybe he hates me now" Pharm said in a small voice.

Beam sighed. Oh boy!

"Oon wanna go hang out with dada and P'Pharm?"

Arthit blinked and then grinned, nodding happily. "P'Phu too"

"Yes ofcourse P'Phu too. Let's go" he put Arthit on the toddler seat and fastened up Phoom beside him. Then turned to Pharm and pinched his nose. "He's a baby. Babies believe in scary monsters. He doesn't hate you, he got scared of that man I met in the restaurant, he's just scared. He does not hate you" he wiped his eyes and ruffled his hair. "Now smile and get in the car. Amusement park?"

Pharm smiled and wiped his eyes too. He nodded.

Beam smiled. "Come on now big cry baby" he watched Pharm get in the front seat and turned to Pha. "They're both my kids"