56

(A/n: really gonna try my best to keep this chapter fluffy and light

P.S. just found out about one of my readers turning 18. So, a very happy birthday Revash12)

##~~

He woke up in the middle of the night and found himself in Thada's arms, nothing new, except that tonight they were boyfriends. 

Thinking of all the passionate kisses they shared and the talk they had, he giggled and put his hands to his blushing face in embarrassment. Then he realized that no one could actually see him blush at the moment and relaxed back to stare at Thada's face.

With his hair tied back and  mouth wide open, he looked almost.. human. Not that he wasn't human to Kao, may be, Kao was the only person in the whole world who knew exactly how human Thada was. But he looked like a kid, a nineteen year old kid, a handsome, ordinary kid. But, he was not ordinary. He was precious.

Kao ran his index slowly all over Thada's face, his thick eyebrows, his small but deep eyes, then to his nose before finally reaching his lips. He pulled his hand back and with a shy smile on his face and then decided to turn on the lights and snap their selfies.

"Hey.. boyfriend.." he giggled again and turned back to go on staring at Thada. Poking his face right and left.

Thada scrunched his nose in annoyance and opened his eyes only to snap back in shock. "Chi- chipmunk!!"

Kao pulled his hand back in alarm before he burst out laughing. "You got scared!! Again!!"

Thada let put a sigh and shot him a glare. "How many times I tell you, don't do that! I might accidentally hit you" he mumbled. Then he looked at to a pouting Kao. "Come.. ere.."

Kao smiled and happily went into his arms.

"You hungry?" Thada pecked his hair and rested their cheeks against each other.

Kao smiled. "Em.. actually no! I'm just not sleepy. I'll stay in your arms for a while then I'll go study"

"Huh? At 3 in the morning?" Thada frowned with his eyes closed.

"How do you know it's three in the morning?" Kao knotted his eyebrows. Thada didn't even open his eyes.

"You always wake up at three" Thada smiled and kissed the knot he knew would be there between Kao's eyebrows. Kao smiled. They stayed like that for a while till Kao opened his eyes, biting his lips, he leaned and kissed Thada's nose.

"King kong.." he called after a while, in a low, cute tone.

"Ahh yeah.. I know.. chocolate milkshake with ew.. mustard sauce and strawberry jam" Thada chuckled when Kao grinned sheepishly and got up. "Right up majesty"

"Don't make that face! I'll make you drink it too" Kao pouted.

"I'm not!" Thada called from the door. Kao sat back smiling before he carefully got out to follow Thada and went to hug him from behind, wrapping his hands around his muscled waist.

"Hey.."

"Hm.." he nuzzled his nose against Thada's back and then boldly grazed his teeth on that large tattoo. Thada sighed and turned around to pull him in his arms. He kissed him gently at first but soon it turned into a make out sesion.

"I thought.. you were hungry.." Thada breathed against his chin.

"Enh.. no.. not really.." Kao wrapped his hands around Thada's neck.

"Yeah.." he already knew Kao was gonna change his mind anyway, even before he finished making his dream drink.

They chuckled between kisses when suddenly the living room lights went on.