31

This chapter, I promise I'll try make you cry less but see... try is the word here

##~~

He had been standing in the door pouting for a while now. He felt so so so angry but that kingkong wasn't done with his beauty sleep. With a huff he walked inside, only to stop at the foot of the bed. He blinked at the sleeping figure and looked away blushing.

 He blinked at the sleeping figure and looked away blushing

"Huh.. show off!!" He scoffed at the huge tattoo on the broad back of the sleeping man.

Then..

"The fuck!" Thada groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes and gave a pouting Kao shocked look. "Did.. did you just.." he picked up the thing on his pillow. "You hit me with your slipper?" 

Kao nodded. "I'm sorry I'm too tired to bend and pick yours to hit you with"

Thada opened his mouth to tell Kao that wasn't the point but then thought against it. Instead he frowned and pulled Kao to sit with him. "Hey.. are you sick? Why's your face so red" he felt the sulking boy's forehead but Kao shrunk away from him.

"I'm not.. you! Put on your clothes! Hump.. I'm no telling you anything" he snapped at a confused Thada and hurriedly stood up to leave but tripped and almost fell.

"Hey! Hey.. I got you" Thada held him close and waited to see if he felt any dizziness or discomfort. "Okay now?"

Kao nodded and sat down. "I just.. I got shocked" he sighed.

Thada shook his head and pointed a finger at Kao.  "What's gotten into you so early huh? Are you raising dragons in there?" He got smacked on head and laughed. "Hey.. are you just hungry or are you mad at me for something?"

Kao teared up. "No I'm not hungry, I'm not always hungry! Im not an animal! I don't know, maybe I am. I feel dizzy, my mouth tastes like puke now. I'm always crying for little things and I HATE YOU!"

Thada smiled sat down. "Okay, I'm sorry.. I will try to make you hate me less. Now what did you want to tell me? Come on" he coaxed the sulky boy.

Kao glared at him and then his face lit up. He grabbed Thada's hand to put on his belly. "Here, do you feel it?" he asked with twinkling eyes. 

Thada blinked. Feel what? It felt bloated but it was too soon for... 

He looked at Kao's excited face and chuckled. "What?"

Kao gave him an unsure look. "What what? You don't feel it?" he pouted.

Thada laughed. "It's probably all the peanut butter and sausages you have wiped out in last few months" he burst out laughing when Kao angrily pulled his hair.

"I hate you, I'm not talking to you" the boy huffed and looked away.

Thada stood up laughing. Kao got annoyed so easily now, it was fun teasing him. Well, minus all the beating and crying. He was cute. "Okay, I won't tease you more, you wait here, don't move! I'll clean up then we'll eat something you can keep down for a while. Okay?" he patted Kao's head and went to the washroom while Kao followed his every move with his eyes.