28

Beam felt like his heart might just jump out of his chest the moment his eyes met those deep black eyes that used to look at him with an intensity that held the power to turn him into a happy mess. He once loved looking into those eyes. It felt like a lifetime ago though.

"Forth..." he felt that name come out of his mouth as a sigh, so casually, so easily, like he'd never stopped saying it. He loved that name. He loved the man with that name..

Loved...

FLASHBACK

"What the hell are you starring at?" he giggled when the taller man caged him in his arms from behind and pecked his hair. 

"Ahh you smell so nice Bee. How do I control myself from devouring you" the rested their cheeks against each other. 

"Eh hn.. you don't even try" the smaller guy giggled again.

"That, is true. But.."

"But?!"

"Yeah.. but it's not my fault my boyfriend is so so alluring" kissed the paler boy's temple. "So hot" kissed his cheek. "So so.."

"Forth.."

"Yeah?"

"Your noodles..."

"My noo-- DAMN! My noodles" Forth pulled away in hurry to save their dinner while Beam giggled. Forth loved the sound of his laughter filling his house. He wasn't a loud person. Home not home, his house was always quiet. Except well, when he strums his guitar. Not anymore. Beam was loud, Beam was happy and bubbly and always talking and laughing and making his world brighter and his place.. warmer. In just few months, what started with a drunk mistake, turned into a brand new life for him and filled his life with warmth and love. His whole life now revolved around Beam. He never wanted it to stop.

"Forth!! My food" Beam pouted when instead of focusing on the noodles, Forth kept staring at him. 

Forth chuckled. "It's all your fault"

"Wa-- how's that my-- wait you" Beam randomly looked around and picked the first thing his hand landed. A spatula. "I'll tell you"

Forth laughed. "Good choice though I thought you'd pick up one of the bananas beside it"

"I'll give you a banana" Beam ran after him.

"Hey food! Hungry! Remember? You can't cook" Forth pointed at the pan. Beam contemplated for a moment with puffed face and knotted eyebrows. In the end, decided food was more important at the moment. He could just make Forth sleep outside on couch later. 

"You're still staring" Beam huffed while his mouth was full of noodles. Forth just grinned. 

"Bee.."

"Eum..." Beam asked, not looking up from his bowl. 

"I love you" he said firmly and Beam choked on his food. Forth passed him water and massaged his back.

"F-forth you bastard! Who says such a romantic thing so unromantically?" Beam whined.

Forth just smiled and kept patting his back. "Every second I spend with you is romantic, do I really need to pick time and moment?" he smiled dearly at the love of his life who turned into a blushing mess. 

"Forth.. stupid" Beam tried but failed to cover his blush. 

Forth leaned closer and bumped their noses together. "Hmm. You turned me into a fool. Now take responsibility. Hmm?!"