67. Love or Not?

(I miss this cutie. And his weird King Kong. Hope this chapter isn't too meh

P. S. It might seem like this story has dragged but trust me, it's only been a four days since the night Wayo went to visit Pha at the hospital and got slapped by Ben)

##~~

"Tha~" he called sulkily from the bed, holding his huge belly. "Come out already!!!"

"Stop shouting so early in the morning you maniac!" Thada called back from inside the bathroom. "At least let me shower!"

"Hey! Who did you call a maniac you lazy king kong?!" Kao shouted again and puffed his cheeks. "I'm never talking to you again!"

Thada just chuckled softly and went on with washing himself. Like he'd take that threat seriously when he hears it at least a thousand times a day. And Kao is always the one ending up whining and following after him with puppy eyes, asking for hugs and kisses.

Once done, he dried himself and wrapped a towel around his torso to walk out, spotting a pouting Kao who had his arms folded with a cute frown on his forehead. Thada pursed his lips and turned away to fish for clothes, all too aware of Kao failing to ignore him and following his moves with his eyes.

The pregnant boy blinked, looking so lost as he laid back and watched the hot, almost naked guy with water dropping from his body and only a towel covering his privates, walk around the room. His eyes trail down the bare back of the guy, watching the muscles in the back flex with every move he made, eyeing the large lion tattooed in the middle and the tiny water drops making patterns down his back and disappear behind the towel.

'Anhhh... I wanna licks those drops away...' Kao gulped, turning a bright shade of crimson. He hurriedly pulled the duvet up to his eyes in shame. But then, he pulled it down, enough so his eyes were visible, going back to the drooling session.

Thada turned around and caught him ogling. He held in his chuckle when Kao hastily pulled the cover over his head. He walked towards the bed and slowly got up, placing both his hands on either side of Kao's waist, hovering over him. "What do you think you're looking at? Hmm?"

Kao slowly peeked out of the cover, saw Thada up close, and hastily hid again. "Na-nothing. Huh, g-get off! I'm not talking to you"

Thada chuckled. "You sure? Want me to leave? What about your morning kiss? Should I give it to someone else?"

"Don't you dare!" Kao pulled the duvet off himself angrily and glared at the smug-looking man and looked away with a huff. "You're mean. I hate you" he pouted.

Thada laughed his ass off. "Okay..." he moved closer, brushing his lips against Kao's cheek. "You sure?" he whispered. Kao shivered and closed his eyes, bracing himself for a kiss but Thada moved down to plant kisses on Kao's belly. 

"Hey, are you three turning your papa into an angry monster too?" he asked them in such a serious tone, anyone who didn't know him would think he was actually scolding a fetus. But for him, talking like this to the babies was a routine. "You know, you shouldn't do that. I know he's insufferable but we still love him. Don't we? Let's be easy on him"

Kao let out a sigh and leaned back. 

Thada smiled at him. "You okay?"

"My back hurts all the time, I can't walk freely, I can't bend or sit by myself, when I go out, people look at me weird and apparently, even when I'm the one carrying them around, they clearly like you more, so yeah, I'm doing great" Kao snapped at him. "It's all your fault! And- wait, did you call me insufferable? I don't like you!" he punched Thada's head.