50. b)

(A/n: it's chaotic from here)

##~~

"Beam?"

He chuckled. "Yeah.."

"Tell me.. he really has two kids? No wife or anyone else in his life?" She asked with excitement.

He huffed. "Don't try.. he is not getting my brother Prae!"

Prae rolled her eyes. "Come on, he made mistakes, so he doesn't deserve Beam.. I agree with that. He doesn't deserve your friendship either?"

Lam sighed. "You were not there to see his dead eyes. I will never forgive myself. I wasn't able to save him from heartbreak" he licked his lips. Then smiled. "But.. yeah he has two beautiful kids.. he's successful in his life.. I'm so damn relieved"

"Yeah I kinda met the older one! He's so cute!" She smiled.

"Yeah you met the good one" Lam chuckled. "Wait till you meet the tiny whiny one"

Prae remembered the cold eyes of the boy she met. "That was the good one?" She chuckled. "Sweet! I don't wanna imagine the bad one now"

"Yeah.. let's just say he could make you to happily bankrupt yourself and lay down in front of a train. Then he'd clap and walk all over what's left of you with a cute angelic smile"

Prae raised her eyebrows. "I'd wanna meet him now"

Lam smiled. "So.. you're gonna tell me?"

Prae looked at her favourite best friend. "Tell what?"

"You know what!" Lam looked at the three kids. "Who was it Prae?"

"Lam.. forget it!" Prae shook her head. "I haven't told any of you before.. I won't now"

Lam sighed. "Come on, it's me. Please tell me.."

Prae sighed and looked down. "I have nothing to tell Lamie.."

Lam frowned. He looked at the seven years old kid playing with his twin sons. "What do you mean?"

Prae bit her lips and Lam's eyes widened. "You don't.." he bit his lips and whispered. "Damnit! You don't know him? You don't know who the father is?"

Prae looked up at him and sighed. She had tears in her eyes. "I.. I remember that night and I remember what happened to me.. but I do not remember the man.."

Lam blinked. "Oh Prae.. what happened?"

Before Prae could say a thing, Lam's phone rang again.

"Yes P'Mike? WHAT?" He stood up abruptly, the news taking away all his sanity.

##~~

🎵You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

"She's losing too much blood what do we do?"

🎵You make me happy, when skies are gray

"P'Beam you gotta tell me something here!"

"Beam!! We're losing her!"

'I can't wait to have you in my arms baby lioness'

"Beamie?"

He gasped and looked at Pha who held his shoulders.

"Hey.. I know she's your sister in law.. you must be shocked" Pha rubbed his thumbs at both of Beam's shoulders. "Don't you want to go help your brother's wife and child?"