12

I don't own any images used in this story, they all belong to rightful owners.

FLASHBACK

He woke up to a beautiful view. A petite, butt naked man with flawless milky white skin   sleeping soundly in his arms. He smiled and pinched that cute button nose.

"My Beam is beautiful" he said to himself. Beam moved in his sleep and snuggled to his neck, sniffing and sighing. He went back to sleep

Forth laughed unbelievably. This man really. Who'd know the handsome cold prince of medical had such adorable traits?

KNOCK KNOCK

"Beam! Get out you fucker!"

Forth sighed. He so hated that tiny dude. Why he had nothing else to do except ruin his mood or worse, his time with Beam?

Carefully replacing himself with a pillow, smiling at the little protest from a sleeping Beam, he walked to the door.

"You are disturbing my boyfriend's sleep" he said coldly to the tiny guy outside who gaped at him.

"Y-you?" Kit was at loss. "Wa.. the fuck you mean boyfriend? Beam-" he tried to walk inside but Forth shoved him away.

"He's tired and asleep. Your ears don't function? And yes boyfriend! You have one too. Go annoy him" Forth spoke in anger. "Last I checked, he was more important to you than your best friend's birthday, right?"

Kit gasped at that. 

"Yeah, it took me a lot of time to see him smile last night. Don't ruin our happiness, not today" He stood rooted to his place when Forth slammed the door at his face.

"..m ooze that" Beam mumbled in sleep.

Forth kissed his forehead lovingly. "No one love, no one important"

Beam rubbed his eyes and sat up, stretching. "It was Kitty, wasn't it? You let him see you?"

"Sorry..."

"Huh..." Beam looked down and raked his hair. "It's done now, what can happen?"

Forth smiled and pulled the guy in his arms. But Beam settled himself on Forth's lap, wrapped his limbs around the guy and buried his head in his chest like a koala.

Forth chuckled. "I didn't know you could be this clingy"

"I didn't either. Forth you were not mean to him right? Why did he leave like that? Did he want something?"

Forth hummed. "Only a little. And I want something, care for that will you?" he rubbed his nose against Beam's who squirmed to get out of his  grip but Forth refused to let go.

"Let go you beast" Beam tried to move away. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

Forth smirked. "Too late" he laid Beam down on the bed and started kissing him.

.

.

while outside, Kit stood frozen at the door even when he started hearing their moans, he stayed fixed to the ground. He forgot his best friend's birthday but came to snap at him for the loud sounds last night. 

"Kitkat" 

He looked at Ming who smiled at him. Ming knew about Beam's birthday. Pha and Yo were with them last night, Yo invited them for a double date, they all knew about Beam's birthday. Did he became that unimportant to them they all forgot his birthday at once?