23

FLASHBACK

"You're gonna get that call?" Forth zipped his pants and gave Beam a questioning look. He smiled seeing the view in front of him. The beautiful naked boy shook his head and stretched lazily. Forth climbed on the bed and hovered on top of Beam.

Beam grinned cutely. "Thought you were leaving" he rested his arms behind his head and bit his lips seductively.

"Stop..." Forth kissed him. "Seducing me" he kissed him again. "I might..." another kiss. "Eat you up" he kissed Beam down to his chest and Beam giggled.

"That's... ahh the plan stupid ahh hazer" Beam pulled his up and kissed him passionately.

"Hey... you're never satisfied" Forth frowned. "Can you even move?"

"No.... but you're gonna do all the moving don't you?" Beam held on to his shoulders and gave his best puppy eyes.

Forth smiled at the pouting boy and happily started to serve him. Then Beam's phone rang again, making Forth groan.

"Bee! Get rid of it!!"

Beam giggled. And picked the call. "Yes Pha?"

...

Beam rolled his eyes. "Pha! I don't wanna be a fifth wheel you know"

...

"No I'm not avoiding Kit. Huh.. yeah, not again. Pha the world doesn't revolve around your nong Yo" Beam snapped. Forth raised his eyebrows. He'd never ever heard Beam snap at his friends or talk bad about their lovers. He knows for sure that Beam dislikes Yo. Yeah, Yo told him.

After Yo started dating Pha, the boy made many visits to Forth. Tim and Lam hated it. They said Yo should be aware of Forth trying to court him, Pha was. They used to be friends but Pha wasn't even civilized with Forth anymore thanks to the kid. Forth didn't see it that way. He thought it was because Yo felt lonely. He saw it, the innocent boy didn't even have his best friend's attention anymore who was busy courting Kit. He pitied Yo, so even when Pha clearly didn't like it, he didn't question Yo why he won't stop visiting him.

Sometimes for advise, sometimes to be spoiled and treated by the older man. He'd be his chirpy self or he'd be a crying mess because his P'Pha wasn't good to him. P'Beam was mean to him. Well Beam was mean to everyone and Forth knew Pha was an arrogant asshole. Then it was Pha choosing Beam over him, Pha not picking him up, Pha talking to other girls, P'Forth treat me this na, P'Forth take me there na, P'Beam is stealing my P'Pha. P'Beam being a mean to MIng. He didn't know Beam as well as he knew Pha and Kit. All he knew was what he heard from his friends and their countless rants about Beam. He believed Yo. He believed Beam was a crappy friend to even his best friends.

Then one day he found Beam in a bar, all alone. He thought he wanted to give the guy a piece of his mind when he approached him. The next thing, they were naked inside a room with him pounding the boy mercilessly.

"Pha.. I'm not a kid" he heard Beam say on the phone while the boy tried to get dressed.

"No I didn't. Geez, seriously Pha, this is why your boyfriend thinks you and I are a thing"

"Stop worrying for me asshole!"

"I'm not your daughter, go make one with nong Yo. I'm not with a girl and I'm not at any bar"

"Thanks dad!"

Did Forth feel ashamed? That was an understatement. That one night, Beam showed him all the real emotions he had concealed behind the mask of a heartless Casanova. He was scared too, he was lonely too, he was hurt. And then those kisses and those touches. His beautiful body. Those erotic moans and begging. It had driven Forth crazy. He turned into that beast even he didn't know existed inside him. Beam's empty eyes had haunted him for nights till he found himself at that boy's door. Then he didn't rest till he saw light in those empty eyes.