24

FLASHBACK

"Hyung!!"

"Ai ai... Why're you here again nightwhale?" Then he eyed the tall man behind his whale and grinned mischievously. "Annyeonghaseyo" he clasped his hands together and looked at Beam. "You brought a guest to my home?!"

"I promised him the best fried chicken in the world" Beam pouted but the blush on his face didn't escape his hyung.

.
.

"Are you mad at me?" Beam asked the man beside him who has been very quiet. His jaw clenched as he drove Beam's car.

"Forth..."

"Let's go to your place tonight" Forth answered briefly.

Beam looked down. He took him to his sanctuary. His way of telling Forth what the man meant to him. This was not the reaction he expected.

Sure enough, moment the door closed behind them, Forth attacked his lips and soon they were naked on bed. But why was it that something felt... different.

Like Forth wanted to imprint himself on every inch of his body but then why did Beam feel used? Like he was there to just fill a need.

Forth didn't care if he hurt, he didn't show any emotion. Just lust. Like Beam was an object for his satisfaction. Like Forth was telling him what he was. And Beam got the message. He knew this the end. And when his need was filled, Forth stood up and started getting dressed.

"Is this.. it?" Beam asked while he shook uncontrollably.

Forth chuckled as buckled up his pants. "That night, at the bar. I thought I'd give you a lesson or two for being a bastard to your friend's lover. I didn't know you'd turn out to be such a good bitch"

Beam blinked. Was he hurt? No.

He was shattered. Just a day ago, his friends came barging in here calling him profanities and then Forth...
He thought he had Forth when he told Pha and Kit to get out and never come back.
All the care Forth gave him that no one else did before...

Was he really just that? A slut?

"See.. now you have no Pha in your life, Wayo will be at peace and now Kit knows what an ungrateful bitch you are, you can never interfere in his and Ming's happiness.

What? You think I don't know you're in love with Kit? That you tried to come between him and Ming?

Now you can't even show them your face" Forth gave him one last look. He looked in Beam's eye, he saw the heartbreak, the pain. His heart trembled seeing those empty eyes but no more. He was done being used.

It was time Beam tasted his own medicine. Atleast in his mind, that's what he thought was happening. He didn't know that after he left, that poor boy curled up in a ball, painfully. Naked and hurt both mentally and physically. And trembled all night just like that.

.
.

Yihwa looked at him like he'd seen a ghost. "You what?"

She turned to her husband when Beam didn't look up. Prin walked to the boy and patted his head. Beam looked sick. So pale and thin when he looked up at them with lifeless, teary eyes.

 So pale and thin when he looked up at them with lifeless, teary eyes