51

(A/n: so hopefully, this might be the last chapter for Beam's painful flashbacks. And there might be the talk.

All the medical talk here, it's mostly fiction since I'm no expert)

FLASHBACK

He was happy after a very long time. Standing in the middle of the room, he looked around with a very excited look on his face, patting his almost eight months pregnant belly.

"You better like this colour okay little one? Daddy had to endure paint smell so I could stand and watch it getting done!"

Giggling to himself, he looked around again, all was perfect. The cute crib with a large lettered Princess written on the wall behind it, the rocking chair, all the stuffed toys he went crazy on, and ofcourse, the chimes. One on the window and the other on the crib. She could never have it quiet in there. She could not feel alone, he won't let her.

Just then he felt a nervous twitch and held his belly again. "Ahh.. you're excited too aren't you?" He smiled as he moved to sit himself on the rocking chair, relaxing back and then he started singing.

🎵You Are My Sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know, dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

🎵I'll always love you and be there for you
I'll protect you from harm's way 'cause I adore you
You're my dream come true
You're my beautiful sunshine

🎵The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear you were beside me
And I held you in my arms

🎵Sometimes I'm grouchy and downright lousy

He giggled so loud at that part and went on.

Some days you treat me just the same
But just one smile from you my pretty baby
I feel my bad mood melt away

🎵I'll always try to make you happy
I know you'll try to do the same
I'll always love you, I'll never leave you
You bring joy to all my days

🎵You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

"Huh.. finally calm" He laughed out, patting his belly. "You've turned your daddy into a singer haven't you my baby lioness?" He sighed. "I can't wait to hold you in my arms and sing it to you with little kisses here and there.." he teared up. "You're all I have"

"Master Baramee?"

Hr looked up with a smile. "Hey Jem.. come on in.. how'd you like the room?"

The older woman smiled as she patted cheek. "Perfect for our baby princess"

Beam smiled brightly and took the glass of milk she handed him. "The mansion is quiet"

"There are only three people living inside here.. your dad is out and madam is the one who sent you this" she pointed at the glass.