43

(A/n: sorry in advance guys, but Wayo and Ming are a major part of my plot. They have to be here. But let's not worry, I'll compensate this)

##~~

"So.. you went to get tested?" Panitchayasawad started the talk with his son who was just playing with his dinner.

But Wayo didn't answer. He was extremely mad.

"And made a scene even after you warned him" Ming answered instead of Wayo. "He doesn't have the disease if that's what you're asking for. But he clearly needs help"

BANG

Wayo hit on the table with all his might. Fuming at the calm and blank look on Ming's face, he picked his glass and splashed the water on Ming.

"Wayo son!" Panitchayasawad was surprised.

Ming wiped his face as he gave Wayo a steady look. It agitated the young master how nothing made Ming show any emotion nowadays. Not even his insults or seductions worked.

"How dare you? Who gives you the right to interfere huh?" Wayo asked Ming with a mad look on his face, totally ignoring his father. "How dare a spineless pennyless bastard like you call me crazy?
My father raise you and your whole worthless family! The car you drive, the apartment you live in, the money you so happily spend? Its all mine! You live off my money! You don't get to call me crazy"

"WAYO!" Panitchayasawad was shocked at the outburst. Wayo was spoiled, and many other things too that he was only slowly finding out about his son. But insulting Ming, the one person who had been looking after him his entire life amd now was the biggest support they had in their business since Wayo was not good for anything. It was sad but true.

Ming stood up from his place. "I'm sorry.. I'll leave now uncle"

"Sit!" Panitchayasawad said sternly and Ming sat down obediently. "I apologise to you on his behalf" he can't not have Ming in his corner. He was old and Ming had became his right hand. He had an empire to run and luxuries to give to his empty headed son.

"WHAT? WHAT?" Wayo yelled back. "He is more important to you now that you shout at me? ME?!"

"Wayo.. mind your tone son" his father scolded him.

"Uncle it's ok-"

"You! Shut the fuck up you bastard! You did it!" Wayo stood up, shaking. "You told him to take my credit cards and car keys! DIDN'T YOU! WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE! YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS SERVANT! WHAT DID YOUR KITKAT CALLED YOU?" Wayo laughed. "Dad.. Kit.. he told me he didn't need Ming.. he called Ming a fucking lapdog!"

"Wayo son" Panitchayasawad was on the edge now. He didn't know how to handle Wayo.

"DON'T SON ME! YOU CARE FOR THIS WORM MORE THAN YOU CARE FOR ME!"

Wayo pushed his plate down the table, that went flying down and crashing. He wiped his angry tears away.

"AM I NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU ANYMORE? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO CAGE ME HERE LIKE AN ANIMAL? HE IS PLANNING THIS ALL"

"Wayo.."

"Yo stop please.." Ming moved to hold Wayo before he sends the rice dish to fly. But angry, Yo slapped him.

"Wayo!!!"

Ming stepped away with a stoic look as he massaged his cheek.

"You think I like coning here, seeing this sick drama?" Ming asked quietly. "I do because I am your servant and it is my job to be here"

"Ming son.." Panitchayasawad felt ashamed. With everything Ming and his fathet before him had done for them..

"It's okay uncle" Ming smiled. "But.. I am the one cleaning all the mess you create" he said calmly. "Did you know uncle he insulted the youngest of the heirs of Intochar groups? One of the well respected young doctors, at his work place, at his family hospital, in front of his own employees. I had to beg and bend to quiet their lawyers. I am the reason you are home eating good food, not in a court hearing or even worse, the extent of hatred Deer Intochar has for you.. you would be in jail!"