14

It's funny. I didn't intend to make you guys love thadakao so much. I wasn't working out a ghostship here. I didn't even know there was something like #thadakao. Or is it that you guys just hate the Pete in this fanfic too much? 

Anyways, let's give it time, then see what you want more. Petekao or Thadakao. Ofcourse I'll give you the one I want *evil smirk*

Just a silly chapter, with lots of Pharm and Arthit dose to heal the hearts my last chapter broke.

##~~

Done with his jogging, he sat down to catch his breath for a while and look around. It was a fine Sunday morning. The moment he stood up to continue, something tangled with his legs. He looked down and that thing gave him a bunny smile. Okay, more precisely, that someone. 

"Eiloo gihihih" 

He let out a laugh and bent to the level of the little boy who clung to his legs. He patted his head. "Hey... little man, how are you?"

The boy giggled and poked his arm. "Hao aa you?"

Forth laughed again. "Perfect now I met you. What are you doing here?"

"P'Forth" Pete stood beside him, shirtless. He'd tagged along in the morning and jogged an extra round.

"Haww haww, tham thame" Arthit made a horrified face and put his hands on his eyes cutely. "Uggy bad ukka thame thame, keek him Porr"

Pete blinked, looking down at himself. "Porr?"
Forth burst out laughing. He literally kicked Pete. Pete gave them a scandalized look.

"Put your shirt on! You scare the poor kid" Forth laughed and stood up, picking Arthit up as well. "Are you alone here bud? Where's your father or your brother?" He looked around and found the boy's teenage brother peaking from behind a tree. The boy smiled shyly and waved. Forth waved back. 'Such cuties' he thought to himself.

"Arthi as no fathaw, Arthi have dada" Arthit told him very seriously. "Don't talk to bad ukka, he meanie, eat kids"

"What? I'm not bad? Who the fuck is he?" Pete yelped when Arthit slapped his mouth. (A/n: Pete you got knocked off by a toddler. Finally)

"Bad woard"

"You heard the kid, how come a little boy has more manners than you?" Forth asked Pete in an amused tone.

"I... I... I'm s-so sorry P" Said a small nervous voice. The big brother smiled nervously and apologized to Pete again. "He.. he's such a trouble maker, runs o-off like this so I told him bad uncles can eat kids" he looked down. "I'm sorry" he mumbled.

Forth laughed before Pete could say anything. "You're... Pharm right? Why didn't you come say hello to me before" he patted the boy's head who grinned nervously. Damn! They're polar opposites.

"Aw... h-he saw you and h-he wanted to.. em, so I let him come say hi"

Forth laughed and threw Arthit up in the air to catch him. The boy cackled. "You remembered me huh? I didn't forget you either little man"

Arthit laughed and clapped happily. "Duparmanw phwend"

"Oh yeah, were you a good boy?"

"Eumhh" Arthit nodded.

"Really? I'll ask P'Pharm" Forth narrowed his eyes and laughed when Arthit looked around biting his lips sheepishly. Pete watched him in wonder. Forth never laughs this freely, never so happy or full of life. The scary heir of Jathurapoom family is... well, scary.

"Okay, okay, superman is your friend. Can superman kiss his friend?" Forth asked Arthit.

Pharm quickly tried to stop him. It's never pretty if anyone other than his dad or his brother kiss him. "Ahh P! He--"