57

(A/n: the way Wayo's story is gonna turn from now on, I do not wish that for anyone no matter how bad of a person they are. And I know, most would by now find him like a broken record.. saying and doing the same things again and again but he is essential for the storyline especially Ming's storyline.
And I recommend not to skip his parts.

But look forward to the good parts of the chapter)

##~~

He was sitting calmly with an odd expression on his face, his index running in circles over the piece of paper in front of him as he waited.

"Here you are Mr.  Panitchayasawad"

He looked up and stood idly, looking at the pale and thin guy with puffy eyes, running nose and messed up hair and clothes.

"Wayo"

"You finally had time to get me?" Wayo hissed, breathing unevenly. He was too tired to even move and hit that mock look off that taller man's face.

"Don't you look presentable?" Ming smirked but then pulled the tiny guy in for a hug. "I'm sorry.. but your image is more important to your father than getting you bail" Wayo clung to him and bawled his eyes out.

"They.. they're all in it.. they didn't.. I just wanted.. he was sick.. anhn.. I just wanted to be there.. I love him.." he spoke between sobs. "They hit me.. insulted me.. they blamed me.. they threw me out.. like garbage.. they've all.. they all turned my Pha.. he said.. he hate me.. anhan.."

Ming looked up to stop his urge to roll his eyes or let out a sigh. This was like a broken record to him. And ofcourse he could see the cop raise his eyebrows at Wayo's rantings.

"I know Yo.. let's get you out of here.."

"Now wait a sec theresir" the officer in charge called him. "Mr. Daichapanya? See.. you got a bail because you have connections but I'm not happy to let this gentleman go. See the charges against him, being a long list, are serious, include harrassment, assault/battery, disturbing the peace, public intoxication, entering hospital under the influence of drugs? A fucking hospital!! Then we found drugs in his car" he said angrily as he gave the crying Wayo a disgusted look. "He hit a hospital security member, he tried to hit one my men! Then the gentleman went on insulting my men and offering bribe!" He said heatedly.

Wayo huffed angrily. "You are gonna regret this! You will wish you took the money I gave you you piece of shit!"

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing.. we're leaving.." Ming grabbed Wayo but like Wayo could be controlled.

"How dare you? Do you even know who I am? You think you can touch me? I make those who come in my way regret ever meeting me you low life begger!!"

"Yo! SHUT UP!" Ming roared, grabbing Wayo's arm tightly and Wayo was stunned for a moment. Ming then bowed to the officer in embarrassment. "I am extremely sorry on my friend's behalf sir"

"He needs help if you ask me! He belong to some institution" the man barked. "Get him the hell out of here! These rich spoiled brats really think the world revolve around them!"

Ming bowed again and pulled Wayo harshly out of the station. Wayo winced in pain but Ming only let him go once he was inside the car.

"I wasn't even driving okay! Park was!"

"And he just ran away after you got yourself cuffed? How convenient!" Ming snapped. "How the hell you even got out of the house? Park got you out, didn't he?" Ming spoke in a thunderous tone. "Now I have to go beg the Intochar again for dropping the charge! YOU  FUCKING BRAT! LIKE I DON'T ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH ON MY PLATE? I HAVE TO CLEAN YOUR MESS TOO?"