66. Unfold More

(A/n: all the events of this chapter, the next and the previous two, happen in the span of just 48 to 50 hours. This is a piece of my imagination. I don't know how justice or investigating system works)

##~~

He sat quietly in that small, dark room with only a table in the center and two chairs, one of which he occupied at the moment, facing the dark glass wall. He knew there were people behind that wall. Watching him, calculating him, discussing ways to get to him, to crack him.

He smirked, thinking of all the trouble they were going through and that for...

He looked up at the ceiling of the small investigation room, reminiscing, and went back to memory lane, the day he saw that beautiful symbol of perfection for the very first time. 

FLASHBACK

He knew Wayo idealized a senior named Pha. A bit too much. It burned his heart since he had a crush on Wayo. But what could he do? He was a mere servant to them like Mr. Panitchayasawad said to Wayo and he overheard. He didn't know what was so special about that senior. He hasn't seen him. By the time he joined Wayo, Pha had already passed on to high school. 

A year passed with him and Wayo becoming close friends. Wayo was actually a very shy and nice kid, minus all his bratty traits like he couldn't even open a can himself or do any task alone. He needed an army of servants just to care for his needs alone but still, with all the money, he was still humble. Or he didn't have anyone to show his wealth and status to since he was an introvert and never made friends. 

Still, Ming wanted him. That was till they reached high school, entering the same school as the great P'Pha of Wayo. Ming was eager to know the guy too. He wanted to be just as good, even better than him to show Wayo. He saw Pha and wasn't impressed one bit by his arrogant and superior personality. He was sure he could be better. He could win Wayo. He wanted to win Wayo.

Till he saw the said senior's friend save Wayo and beat the crap out of one of the bullies who was actually twice his own size.

Was Ming impressed? Hell yes.

It was like time stopped as he saw that beautiful proof of God's creativity. He could never forget how that guy even shorter than Ming himself, with the skin fairer than snow, eyes so clear and full of life, breathed and looked up, wiping his sweat as an excited and bright smile formed on his face that blinded Ming. And those lips... so provocative when he whistled at his own handiwork, seeing the bully whimpering on the floor.

Ming was stunned. He was completely, utterly, stunned. The beautiful boy looked at Wayo with concern, turning to walk up to him and Ming found a protest forming in his heart seeing him pay attention to that pathetic boy who suddenly wasn't even there in Ming's heart anymore.

"Beam! Come on!" 

Ming looked at Pha who called the beautiful boy and pulled him away by his ear, nagging him for fighting someone else's fight. 

Then Wayo who was curled up on the floor sat up to ask about his savior and for some reason, Ming found himself lying.

"P'Pha... It was P'Pha"

End of FLASHBACK##~~

Ming stood up from his spot and walked up to the glass wall. He rested both his hands on the wall and tilted his head. "Let's cut to the chase. I know you're all out there. I know you're watching me. Though I don't know what this is all about, I can assure you, I didn't do anything. But if you want information on Bank, I might be the only person in the world who could tell you anything you wanna know about him. I've known him since he was a kid. I'm willing to talk. I will talk"